Status
Not open for further replies.
:risicheck:
This is just dukes hate, they're the best fighters of an electric animal warrior race and you don't think they reach YC3 at worst?
It's funny cause they are immediately portrayed as equivalent to Jack when they were introduced. People seem to forget this.

I get complaining about the length of the actual onscreen fight, but the matchup is not a bad one at all.

i
Dawg, Jack has literally spent the last 150 chapters getting shitted on nonstop. He has easily the worst portrayal out of any commander by far.
Except snack who has worst portrayal(that guy has little to no screen time even though he is a former commander f**k even dafuku who has half bounty has so much screen time. yes i agree with you jack has 2nd worst.

We saw the aftereffects of awakened logia in punk hazard. Permanent environment change
Yep.

Oda isn’t letting the series end without showing us logia awakening. And the strongest standard logias are Aokiji and Akainu.

If they don’t have awakening then no logia does, but since Oda won’t let the series end without showing us logia awakening then they are obviously awakened.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Yep.

Oda isn’t letting the series without showing us logia awakening. And the strongest standard logias are Aokiji and Akainu.

If they don’t have awakening then no logia does, but since Oda won’t let the series end without showing us logia awakening then they are.
Yeah I too believe they are awakened. It would make sense then that Oda didn't show us their fight bc it would mean that he would have had to show logia awakening too early in the series.

Of course Kaido isn’t going to call one of his own weak
dude see doffy age and see jack's age jack has so much potential than doffy. Jack is just 28 while doffy is 41. If jack is continued to fight and with plot survival armour i can see him being top tier by the time he got to doffy's age. He is the only beast pirates except ulti,pageone who really has a chance to become top tier.

Using character’s perceptions to scale is always shaky my guy.

Crocodile fled from Magellan, but then less than 5 chapters later was all “fight me Whitebeard you coward!”
The point is that Kaido calls an Warlord too weak while he defends an YC3 about his strength. He pretty much confirmed that everyone on the roof top like Denjiro, the Dukes in their sulongs and ashura doji are way more powerful than Doffy. They weren't scared to fight Kaido while Doffy was even scared if someone put his name in his mouth. That says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.