[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still in work.

I have limited protection ability which works on students.

I did not mention it because i do not like to give scum all the info.

I am not used to such agressive mass claiming as way to solve the game.

Make a list who claim invests so far...U will get your answer..
Ryu-Sera
Sallu-ML

One of duo is scum ! Leaving Fuji aside for now because no info about claiming
We have time to figure this out, i still want Ryu gone for reasons mentioned before and my belief that 3 roleblockers are a bit too much in this game.

He should be Indi actually.
But he stealing Rej's ability and specifically using against Ratchet not coincidence knowing Ratchets flavour.
He definitely could be indie, but the reason I was about to vote for him before this LM stuff was the D1 situation with him which would require him being mafia. That was a pretty big part of your case on him.

I can also Roleblock but i never used it nor did Conq hence why I said Ryu was definitely scum because you claimed rb and I am too, meaning there are 3 rbers in a 20 players game.
Okay yeah I think that’s too many especially when my results failed last night.

As I said earlier all this claim match some flavour lores.
Except Sera Pro Mc (who steal?)
And Ryu , (his claim in pieces compared to other detailed claim)

Also his RB and Invest actually match with Bella's torture way to invest and proficient with defence and offensive spell

@Nick leaving to u !

I would prefer Ryu - Sera Duo
LM is not clear tho..
There is always room for fake claim...We will have to deal with it

He definitely could be indie, but the reason I was about to vote for him before this LM stuff was the D1 situation with him which would require him being mafia. That was a pretty big part of your case on him.

Okay yeah I think that’s too many especially when my results failed last night.
Thats why I was asking you what the hosts told you exactly, i tried to heal Dyna cause he claimed Poisoned and died so i thought i was rbed.

As I said earlier all this claim match some flavour lores.
Except Sera Pro Mc (who steal?)
And Ryu , (his claim in pieces compared to other detailed claim)

Also his RB and Invest actually match with Bella's torture way to invest and proficient with defence and offensive spell

@Nick leaving to u !

I would prefer Ryu - Sera Duo
LM is not clear tho..
There is always room for fake claim...We will have to deal with it
I can RB LM and you RB someone else like Sera.

I am still in work.

I have limited protection ability which works on students.

I did not mention it because i do not like to give scum all the info.

I am not used to such agressive mass claiming as way to solve the game.
I specifically asked you if you have any more active abilities plenty of times. You said you only have 2 and that’s it. I even went into depth about it to make sure and you still said that’s all you have.

bow you are claiming you do have the ability. I mean you can see where the suspicion comes from here

@Fuji i wasn’t gonna have you claim at this point so anything else let it go.

this claiming got really out of hand from the 1 or 2 role claim I wanted bleh

I specifically asked you if you have any more active abilities plenty of times. You said you only have 2 and that’s it. I even went into depth about it to make sure and you still said that’s all you have.

bow you are claiming you do have the ability. I mean you can see where the suspicion comes from here

Ive been catching up and I see @Xlaw and others waiting for me to claim so like make up your minds guys.

Ive been catching up and I see @Xlaw and others waiting for me to claim so like make up your minds guys.
Nah for now we don’t really need it. You healed that’s enough especially if you are student it doesn’t really matter.

Thoughts on LM coming in and saying he has the protect ability he didn’t claim to have before?

And actually i had to claim because there was a chance Xlaw would rb me, which would be bad and a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.