Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Literally he has been doing the same with Carrot XDXD

:,(((((
At least Carrot was only get offpanelled one time, outside of it she get great of screentime and also good fight scene, as example against Daifuku and his fleet, that was a hype and big moment for her and also has still the change to join the crew.
And Carrot has 5 named attack who where dope:
*Eleclaw (エレηˆͺοΌˆγ‚―γƒ­οΌ‰ Erekuro?):
*Electrical Luna (γ‚¨γƒ¬γ‚―γƒˆγƒͺγ‚«γƒ«γƒ«γƒŠ Erekutorikaru Runa?, literally meaning "Electrical Moon")
*Moon Rabbit (ζœˆε…Ž pronunciation unknown?)
*Comet Rabbit (ε½—ζ˜Ÿε…Ž pronunciation unknown?)
*Moon Raid (月θ₯²οΌˆγƒ γƒΌγƒ³γƒ¬γ‚€γƒ‰οΌ‰ MΕ«n Reido?)

And now compare it to Jack moves:
Oh he has not any named attack yet, actually not even a single skill move...

Ah nice! Part 4 is my favourite Jojo part too btw, so that's awesome! Hope you enjoy it!

:cheers::fujilaugh::fransuper::neesama::finally:

Ah yeah? Damn haha. There are some truly great series there tbh. I think any series truly benefits from not being too long ofc, the longer a series goes, the worst it gets and this applies to movies, tv shows and such too imo.
Araki is a genius, releasing the manga in parts... If you don't like one part maybe you will like the next one.

:sanmoji:

Part 7

:steef:

The spoilers for this chapter
Jack and Perospero get defeated offscreen
He doesn't though lmao:
2 pages without any moves, and double-page with the final attack.

We get to see them be defeated. Marineford literally skips over people being defeated and returning lol (Moria losing to Jinbe, fine several chapters later, zero outcomes between many fights ala Mihawk vs Vista, Crocodile vs Doflamingo, Marco/Vista vs Akainu, etc etc etc)

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I'm 100% going to need to read Kingdom from the start because I only remember binging hundreds of chapters and waiting for more to pile back and I never returned just like with Detective Conan :risicheck:
Is Kingdom close to finishing or should I wait some years before picking it up again ?:bamathink:
Kingdom probably has like over 500 chapters left lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.