Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda: "I'm gonna write Jack as the major antagonist of Zou, destroying Zou's centuries of civilization in an off-screened battle to develop his conflict with the minks and dukes(with Sulong hype) for later"

Also Oda: "I'm gonna off-screen his defeat in Wano, off-screen his defeat to one of the Sulong Minks as some irrelevant character"

:josad:
It is really terrible, never imagine after the statement of Queen that Oda give Jack such a threatment, probably im overrating and Oda surprising us next week with a twist(like awakening Jack) and the fight isn´t over, but for now I judge by the current chapter and it doesn´t look good...

Outside of the disaster choice about Perospero and Jack the chapter offers other things:
Luffy+troup vs Kaido, a CoC skyspliting feat,Momo going to save Wano.
Lot of interesting stuff going to happen which is great.

Also Tenguyama appears and the Tama plot open up some question who could finally answered soon.
Tama beeing a Kurozumi would be actually a great plot to continue it later. Imagien Tenguyama is really Oden father who protecting a Kurozumi, could keep a bound between the clans and we could probably know the story behind the clans.

And overall Orochi, people should cut it out of their head about Orochi getting a great battle, Orochi character was never about him beeing a fighter, Oda make it very clear from the start. Orochi character shine when it come to plot and characterbuilding, him as strategy villian was always the point to view him as a king who need to take out. How he know Kaido and when he meet him? How the old hag know Shiki? That is actually points who could answered with the Orochi plot, Orochi is totally out of the place at the war, same for Tama, their character shine in other plot cases, not the war himself.

So I look at these three points and I would give probably the chapter a 5/5 duo these plot points if we wouldn´t have the shitty Jack&Perospero plot and less tension for the war. The beast pirates feels like beeing the underdogs not the strawhats.
Jinbe mid diffing WsW, Jack getting clapped by Sulong Inu again. And Jack part is worse since his fight get offpaneled.

If the Luffy/Momo/Kaido part+Tenguyama/Tama part+Orochi part wasn´t it in this chapter, I would give this chapter not even 2stars.
Overall probably giving it a 3-4 in the end duo the plot part which I mentioned above....

G

Gorosei Informer

What other manga do u like reading outside of OP?
Currently I'm only reading MHA and JJBA. I used to read/watch a LOT of other series back in the day but I lost interest due to the final arcs of Bleach/Naruto/Fairy Tail putting me off anime and manga so much LOL! The curse of these major Shonen series!

I have considered rewatching/re-reading a lot of series and even doing my own personal reaction/analysis videos on them too.

Some series I've seen/read include:

Rurouni Kenshin
Gintama
Trigun
Death Parade
Love Hina
Nagasarete Airantou
Yu Yu Hakusho
Death Note
Shaman King
One Punch Man
To Be Hero
Sengoku Basara
Ranma 1/2
Flame of Recca
Tenjho Tenge
Eyeshield 21
Bobobo
Drifters
Trying to remember what else lol, I know there's more but it's been absolutely ages since I saw them too. I did try a lot of others series and was meant to continue them. Hitman Reborn, Assassination Classroom, Inukami, some Zelda mangas, Hellsing, Monster, Pop Team Epic, School Rumble, Lucky Star etc.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Currently I'm only reading MHA and JJBA. I used to read/watch a LOT of other series back in the day but I lost interest due to the final arcs of Bleach/Naruto/Fairy Tail putting me off anime and manga so much LOL! The curse of these major Shonen series!
I read MHA too, and I'm currently on part 4 of JJBA.

I binged Naruto twice I think.

Only mangas I read weekly outside of OP are Kingdom and Jujutsu Kaisen.

Rurouni Kenshin
Gintama
Trigun
Death Parade
Love Hina
Nagasarete Airantou
Yu Yu Hakusho
Death Note
Shaman King
One Punch Man
To Be Hero
Sengoku Basara
Ranma 1/2
Flame of Recca
Tenjho Tenge
Eyeshield 21
Bobobo
Damn, those are somme good manga, I've only read/watched Death Note and One Punch Man out of the ones you've mentioned lol.

I like how everyone is pretending to give a shit about jack now whereas before if Oda had spent a single chapter on his fight everyone would complain that he's stalling that wano is too long and that one piece is not ending in 5 years:cantseeme:
I just want this shit out of the way. It's clear Oda is even stalling with King and Queen. Obviously, Jack has to go before them.

Sanji uses Raid Suit immediately against Page 1, but keeps stalling with his base form.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Status
Not open for further replies.