Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah chapter is average. Luffys feats are spectacular, but Peros and Jack done dirty.
by no means are they my favorite chracters, but they were interesting characters
getting folded by the red trashbags is never a good thing for any character
Fair, I can understand that, Olda gotta be old every now and then, can't be in his bag all the time, although i doubt this'll be the last offscreen/s we'll have to put up with, sadly:lusalty:

These are no excuses but realities, ignoring them while giving Ousen credit for shit he never had his hands in is being extremely bias. Ousen was on his knees praying for the "Awakening" throughout the entire campaign.

The only time Ousen really impressed was reading through Riboku's hybrid army and countering that, apart from that, he hasn't done shit.
Doesnt matter riboku got packed
He tought he s the shit and lost gyou then rotting in jail:milaugh:
And the food shit
Ousen smoked him:steef:

Remember how Admiral boys says that Luffy needs to be the one to beat Akainu because Luffy was the one who watched Ace get killed by Akainu? Well, Carrot was the one who watched Pedro die to stop Perospero, but Oda didn’t give her the honor of beating Pero. Instead he gave it to Neko, who has a laughably weak narrative connection to the Pedro/Pero plotline
because luffy and carrot are equally as important in this story :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.