Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the Drill, if Luffy isnt in the fight its getting offscreened and rushed.
Post automatically merged:

Its a juicy MC perk baby.
Or maybe it's just because he fought Kaido for an extended period of time before getting blown off.
Best way to improve is to fight someone with better mastery.

Why bother using logic when you can just complain about it. Right?:cheers:

Lmao if all it takes to become Yonko/Admiral level is to fight a top tier for an extended amount of time before getting blown off then Yamato shouldve been A top tier years ago 🤣
Maybe she just doesn't have the same potential. Everybody is different after all.
Hyogoro has had many years to develop his Ryou to Luffy's level and yet he never has. :kayneshrug:

Maybe she just doesn't have the same potential. Everybody is different after all. :kayneshrug:
Yeah sure, the daughter of a top tier with superior genes from her race doesnt have the same potential as Luffy. Or Zoro whos the descendant of Ryuma.

My man got offscreened, took a nap and ate some food and is now sky splitting lmfao.

Everything is progressing like I expected. Momo will hold Onigashima long enough for everyone to evacuate, but the Flower Capital will get destroyed, Luffy will be defeated in front of everyone at the live floor, the big mom pirates will arrive and the raid will fail. One Piece arcs are all about rebuilding after destroying what was there before, so it makes sense that Oda had to find a way to destroy the Flower Capital and continue with the themes of the story.

Yeah sure, the daughter of a top tier with superior genes from her race doesnt have the same potential as Luffy. Or Zoro whos the descendant of Ryuma.

My man got offscreened, took a nap and ate some food and is now sky splitting lmfao.
Luffy's destined to surpass the PK.
This alone puts his ceiling higher than Yamato's.
Best way to improve is to keep at it. Luffy has failed many times to get to where he is now. He developed his CoC through constantly pushing himself past his limits. Haki Bloom happens under these conditions. Oda's explained all this and yet you still feel the need to complain about it.

:queenhear:

He doesn't though lmao:

We get to see them be defeated. Marineford literally skips over people being defeated and returning lol (Moria losing to Jinbe, fine several chapters later, zero outcomes between many fights ala Mihawk vs Vista, Crocodile vs Doflamingo, Marco/Vista vs Akainu, etc etc etc)
Pretty accurate, which should I mention as well a couple of weeks ago I was reading old discussion chapters thread on ARLONG Park and well... People were not that excited or overall happy with Marineford as it was being released. The appreciation always comes later.

B

Ballel

Just thought I should leave this here. Was from 2007. Big and bold the kozuki symbol. Being a shimotsuki. Obtaining the blade of the famous Oden kozuki. The only blade that scarred kaido. Also representing a symbol that looks similar to a pheasant. I rest my case
Is this real???
If yes TF
ZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKKZKK

Status
Not open for further replies.