Status
Not open for further replies.
I had high hopes for Drake. Drake should’ve been the mastermind behind this raid. I thought he freed Law because he wanted to use this raid to weaken both sides and the Marines show up because Drake called them
Not losing my faith in him until the raid is declared over. But yeah I was expecting much more from him, while Apoo surprised me a lot...
The BM and Kidd/Law fight will be off screened. We will only see the end part when Big Mom decides to leave.
Nah she going down on this hill

This is an excellent chapter. Momo's character arc of getting over his fear is completed, Zoro and Sanji fight back to back like true bros, Jack and Peros got beaten in a believable manner and not of screened, and of course luffy and kaido's clash which is gonna be epic. I caught up to one piece just recently after a 2 year break and Wano is probably my favorite arc thus far. This arc is gonna be a great read once completed for sure.
No you are not allowed to have a balanced opinion. You need to spam Oda shit, Wano trash, Loda etc.

Nah she has to lose
Some of you never learn do you? Big Mom is going down. Kid/Law need Ws too.

New Gen Captains will take down Old Gen Captains
Not losing my faith in him until the raid is declared over. But yeah I was expecting much more from him, while Apoo surprised me a lot...

Nah she going down on this hill
Big Mom is losing to Luffy post Wano lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.