Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mary keeps talking, saying that the identity of the pink dragon is unknown but there is no doubt that it is an enemy. We see Queen surprised at the Mary's report.

Queen: "Was Yamato the one who stopped Kaidou-san?"
Where does it say they announced Yamato holding off Kaido only Momo is being talked about here Queen seems to be looking for answers
Are you dumb or smoking Crack?
Queen asking that question coz he can't believe it and needs answers

The reports saying wounded Yamato already hints that it's Yamato who held Kaido back 1v1
And we know it's true , this is why Queen came to this conclusion and wonders

Anyone with a brain would come to conclusion that Yamato is the one who stalled Kaido when they gear the report saying "wounded Yamato " and someone else appeared to be a dragon with Luffy riding him

Jack tarnished the calamity title, when King and Queen were defeated and their defeat is announced, it won't be the same, because another calamity has already lost before.
King and Queen have done nothing this entire raid while Jack was out here fighting for his captain. He has been the most proactive & fighting for hours while king and queen are about to be defeated in a few minutes.

By the way this hypes Kaido even more the dude destroyed two yc1 + 7 samurai in base form :milaugh: my boy is a monster
And you know what the saddest thing is, FUCKING FRAUD „mangaka“ has off-paneled it too. HE fucking off-paneled how KAIDO actually send all of them into the unconscious state in chapter 1000. I swear how did Kaido do that?

I mean fucking Kinemon literally survived a CoC kanabo hit fully on his head and he was conscious... made no fucking sense especially when Kinemon was already in „bad shape“ even if he was treated before

. How did Kaido do that these scabbards? And we were robbed of that fucking fraud. I really have hopes for TOEI showing us. What do you think? Will TOEI deliever us the answer? & How did Kaido manage to beat them?

Last edited:
Mark my words after this arc Oda will receive so much death threats over Luffy's powerlevel so that he will have no choice other than to make Luffy faint against Flampe or something :seriously::josad:

a little red hawk broke that shit, Vergo would break it all out with his koka hardening
He won't
Fire is candy weakness

Let Vergo dominate base sanji first thej stop getting clowned by law
He should go try fighting someone else

Base Dukes/Pero>>Vergo
Luffy hyped dukes, kaido hyped them
Anyone thinking vergo is near Pero and Dukes is a joke

No need to take you seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.