Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you dumb or smoking Crack?
Queen asking that question coz he can't believe it and needs answers

The reports saying wounded Yamato already hints that it's Yamato who held Kaido back 1v1
And we know it's true , this is why Queen came to this conclusion and wonders

Anyone with a brain would come to conclusion that Yamato is the one who stalled Kaido when they gear the report saying "wounded Yamato " and someone else appeared to be a dragon with Luffy riding him
Too bad most of the samurai aren't even aware who Yamato is they seem to be only reacting to the Pink dragon:josad:
The mary's arrived late when everything was settled, they didn't witness anything except wounded Yamato and by that time Luffy had already made his way back to the roof:kayneshrug:

Poor Carrot.

Barely got any focus in this arc.

Fight against Perospero was off screened.

Her defeat was off screened.

Failed to avenge Pedro herself.

And finally with Neko being the one to fight and defeat Perospero, Carrot lost all the hope and chances of defeating Perospero herself.

Also her only role in this chapter was this.:doffytroll:

Carrot4Nakama fans right now:
I never supported Carrot for nakama, but she deserved to beat Pero. Gotta subvert expectations I guess

Fact is I at least can respect @Seth and @lee33 because they literally have nothing good to say ever and stick to it lol. The rest of you (not those complaining about the chapter, but those COMPLAINING that the chapter destroys all of one peice ) are some hypocrites.
Lmfao! Well to be fair, if there was a good chapter I will admit it. I did like the chapter when Luffy got one shotted by Kaido because that was suppose to happen. If you build up the yonkos hyping them for 10 years then you better have it pay off which was what happened in that chapter which is why I like it....... But I haven't liked a chapter since then.

King and Queen have done nothing this entire raid while Jack was out here fighting for his captain. He has been the most proactive & fighting for hours while king and queen are about to be defeated in a few minutes.
King did told the all beast pirates don't interfere with Kaido fight and they didn't so that something

Poor Carrot.

Barely got any focus in this arc.

Fight against Perospero was off screened.

Her defeat was off screened.

Failed to avenge Pedro herself.

And finally with Neko being the one to fight and defeat Perospero, Carrot lost all the hope and chances of defeating Perospero herself.

Also her only role in this chapter was this.:doffytroll:

Carrot4Nakama fans right now:
Make Carrot save Nekomamushi from Perospero's final attack?

Oda: Nah :gonope: she screams helplessly while watching :suresure::goyea:

Yep and I really have to apologize to the HARDCORE Naruto .

Why ? Because I mocked them with the last Ninja World War. Comparing this Naruto‘s Last War with Kaguya and with OP especially Wano, Kishimoto actually looks like a genius.
hahahaha! Yep I did the same thing. Remember when Kakashi was able to turn into a full susanoo?? That chapter is a thousand times better than anything Wano related. Kishimoto definitely looks like a genius compared to Post time skip Oda.

T

Tyronejenkins

What on earth was the point of Carrot? I'm sure Oda has something in mind for her but definitely not strawhat material.

It was like i said, there's a significant gap between the YC's that cap at 1 bil, and those that can push beyond.

Katakuri, Queen, Marco, King >> Jack, Smoothie, Cracker

Jack is comparable to Perospero, and that caliber of fighter get's fucked up by just being in the vecinity of a fight between opponents of the higher caliber

It's funny how Oda even had Perospero hold a grudge against multiple of his superiors starting with King, then Marco, and finally Sanji, with him swearing to get payback against all of them :milaugh:
Stop Grouping Katakuri with these dudes

King and Queen have a small gap over Jack
You're trying to make king and Queen seem strong as Katakuri, they aren't.

Oda views them as common fighters no coc, advanced haki

hahahaha! Yep I did the same thing. Remember when Kakashi was able to turn into a full susanoo?? That chapter is a thousand times better than anything Wano related. Kishimoto definitely looks like a genius compared to Post time skip Oda.
Yep that Kakashi Susanoo was hype.

Loda has simply dropped the ball. I don‘t know why he is trying to force himself, he clearly doesn‘t know what he is doing.

He has written himself into a corner & so keeps pushing these embarrassing trash chapters and his ego so high, so he can’t reflect himself. He knows also he as bigger cult than the Mansion Family so keeps pushing his trash, because he has the support

Status
Not open for further replies.