Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracker and Smoothie were always around King and Queen
People are fooled by Calamities huge bounties.

Cracker doesn't need luck to match or beat pre fs g4 luffy while Jack needs luck to survive vs sulong inu as Pero does
Queen can't even dominate or beat base Sanji yet

Oda has been clear :
Perospero is top yc level around Jack, tho inferior but the gap is small
Both feueded minks
Perospero was about to finish neko while Jack wasn't planning to attack Inu, just talking and huffing badly
Eustass Kid folds Katakuri at a low to mid diff

It was like i said, there's a significant gap between the YC's that cap at 1 bil, and those that can push beyond.

Katakuri, Queen, Marco, King >> Jack, Smoothie, Cracker

Jack is comparable to Perospero, and that caliber of fighter get's fucked up by just being in the vecinity of a fight between opponents of the higher caliber

It's funny how Oda even had Perospero hold a grudge against multiple of his superiors starting with King, then Marco, and finally Sanji, with him swearing to get payback against all of them :milaugh:

Poor Carrot.

Barely got any focus in this arc.

Fight against Perospero was off screened.

Her defeat was off screened.

Failed to avenge Pedro herself.

And finally with Neko being the one to fight and defeat Perospero, Carrot lost all the hope and chances of defeating Perospero herself.

Also her only role in this chapter was this.:doffytroll:

Carrot and Wanda watch helplessly.

Carrot: "Master Nekomamushi!!
The “Sulong” has disappeared."
Carrot4Nakama fans right now:

It was like i said, there's a significant gap between the YC's that cap at 1 bil, and those that can push beyond.

Katakuri, Queen, Marco, King >> Jack, Smoothie, Cracker

Jack is comparable to Perospero, and that caliber of fighter get's fucked up by just being in the vecinity of a fight between opponents of the higher caliber

It's funny how Oda even had Perospero hold a grudge against multiple of his superiors starting with King, then Marco, and finally Sanji, with him swearing to get payback against all of them :milaugh:
Jack> peros

The only reason Jack got defeated was because he first got his ass fucked on the roof, he had serious damage while peros has just been spamming arrows and hiding

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA!!! The full summary is out and it is even worse than I thought. Half a chapter devoted to shenanigans. Fake cringe hero moments. Fake tension. Was that lame dialouge between Jack and Inu suppose to be tension? Is that what Oda considers tension? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst chapter I have ever read in any manga.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA!!! The full summary is out and it is even worse than I thought. Half a chapter devoted to shenanigans. Fake cringe hero moments. Fake tension. Was that lame dialouge between Jack and Inu suppose to be tension? Is that what Oda considers tension? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst chapter I have ever read in any manga.
Be Patient you may revise your statement. With this fraud „mangaka“ the sky is the limit. He surely has even worse chapters in store. Just wait

Status
Not open for further replies.