Status
Not open for further replies.
Splitting the sky means that his haki reached that level (kings haki atleast)....there are still other stats Luffy is lacking compared to yonkos or admirals like defense, attack power, lethality, stamina.....please don't overblow things otherwise small misstep of Luffy make us Luffy fans look like clowns.....:josad:

just enjoy Luffy feats without downgrading other characters......:cheers:
Great moments coming soon...luffy will get over his weakness in this arc itself...
:cheers:

Luffy also said he will beat Jack too and look what happen lmao:myman:
But since the start of the new world, Luffy keeps telling Jack the difference. he clearly has a set-up that is made by Oda for Luffy and Big Mom. So yes the fact that Big Mom is too present is annoying between 2,3 or 4 arcs it is a fact. But Oda surely has a reason for this.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
No proof then. Case closed.
Case opened. Show Don Le Fishe one W Jack has w/o the poision gas? There's nothing, only L's and insults from King, Queen and Crydo
And no, rooftop doesn't count he had a small army with him to defend against the Minks (who can only use Sulong for several minutes before they spent, he only manage to endure beating because this the only thing he good for)

I guess I'll call you in a few chapters then unless Oda is a dipshit and he off panels that too
At this point we can expect Sanji to beat King since he is stronger than Zoro. He could at least push his opponent to hybrid.
He'd want the smoke if Shanks didn't become food of this guy
You're down to Lee's level now with lord of the coast. You've fallen into the gutter and you don't even realise it :josad:

Zoro fights Luffy and here are the things we know

Zoro can survive Hakai, an attack at least a 100 times stronger than Luffy's strongest attack

He has physical strength to block such attack without Ashura

He has lethality enough to permanently scar a character at least 100 times more durable than Luffy

He can survive and not get knocked out of Thunder Bagua Conqueror's Haki attack after taking Hakai, Indra and all the other shit like Apoo, Queen etc

I'll go by stats, Luffy simply can't win

Zoro is more durable and has more endurance than Luffy and can kill Luffy in one attack. If its a battle of attrition, Zoro will win as Zoro can take more hits and needs less hits. Ya'll can wank the sky splitting garbage all you want

Looks like some one is hurting

Big Mom come to Kill Luffy just to flee away? a Tired Luffy. Big Mom is a loser if she do that
You know she's not going to achieve this goal. Luffy is the Mc.

Will there be a buster call? Or something may justify his flight a betrayal.

And the fact that Big Mom could betray Kaido at the end of the arc did you think about that?
Big Mom is always fresh, she hasn't faced 20 people in a row like Kaido. Big Mom isn't weakened at all.

It can be seen that she is being saved for something else. I gave the arguments but I don't know if you saw them or just ignored them

At this point we can expect Sanji to beat King since he is stronger than Zoro. He could at least push his opponent to hybrid.

You're down to Lee's level now with lord of the coast. You've fallen into the gutter and you don't even realise it :josad:
You think Queen is equal to King and Sanji is stronger than Zoro. Yet, it took 2 Yonko to severely injure Zorro and push him into a poor condition. While Sanji what's complaining about facing 2 YC.

Let me know when a Yonko can severely injure Zoro and pushes over into the bad condition alone.

Damn, Peros really was going to finish no Sulong Neko.

Crazy the disparity between BM pirates and Kaido pirates. Kaido is the strongest but his crew is the weakest lmfao.
Kaido = strongest but has weakest crew
Linlin = second strongest and has strongest crew
Shanks = second weakest but has the strongest top 3 & a balanced crew
Sickbeard = weakest but had overall good squad
Teach = weakest yonko currently but his crew still above Kaido and WBP tho

the difference is, zoro and kinemon action’s are not witnessed by citizens.

ryuma kill a dragon is overrated for me. Imagine the dragon is just like punk hazard, not kaido-like

we already been scammed by wano when they said the people over there are extremely strong

not gonna surprise if their legend also thousand years scam
:suresure::suresure:
Sword Chad Ryuma > Virgin Loser Loden

:kata::kata::kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.