Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom has the largest/strongest army, but Shanks has the strongest core crew.
Yeah
Shanks top 10>BM top 10 but overall BM has stronger crew as she got even more mid tiers who can use haki and are skilled

Basically :
RHP top 3 >= SCs > WBP top 3 ~ Calamities
RHP top 10 > BMP top 10 > Kaido's top 10/WB top 10

It didn't take 2 Yonko to injure him. Either one low diffs him 1v1

Delusional Ndule :saden:

Do you see Big Mom there? Shanks is second to Kaido, not Linlin. He also has a stronger crew than BM. Yassop mid diffs Katakuri. Beckman low diffs him.

When I troll you I expect you to troll me back:kaidowhat: If you aren't baiting and trolling in the spoiler thread you're doing it wrong.
BM is Kaido's equal, cat and dog
They are like Inu and Neko
The only orher one to be so was Oden...

Shanks was never Kaido's Neko/Inu

My mistake.

It takes 2 Yonkos to cause him any significant injury. If they could low difficult him then their hakai should have defeated him but it didn't. In fact, they should not have even needed to use it. Big Mom lightning attack should have took him out but it didn't. Don't be mad at me, be mad at Oda for making Zoro that strong.
They didn't even use advanced CotC in that fight except for the one Thunder Bagua. They weren't that serious, luckily for Zoro.

Luffy back again claiming he will beat Kaido, at least this time he might have a real chance.

Inu and Neko beating YC3 tier foes as I knew they would.

Now Orochi p*ssy ass finally showed himself again. Hyori, where you at :queenhear: end this snake:kaimoji:

Zoro and Sanji having a "back to back" moment?....please, my heart can't take this, this is probably the best part of the chapter for me, the brotherly bond of those two runs stronger than the non existent bond that Sanji's siblings have with him, fuck them, Zoro's more of a brother to him then they'll ever be, buncha crooked looking asses:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.