Not open for further replies.
Kaido = strongest but has weakest crew
Linlin = second strongest and has strongest crew
Shanks = second weakest but has the strongest top 3 & a balanced crew
Sickbeard = weakest but had overall good squad
Teach = weakest yonko currently but his crew still above Kaido and WBP tho
You know that WB pirates are the strongest by far :kata:

P.S: BB definitely is the strongest.
P.S2: no wonder Kaido's pirates are the first Yonko crew SHs will defeat since they are the weakest lol.

You think Queen is equal to King and Sanji is stronger than Zoro. Yet, it took 2 Yonko to severely injure Zorro and push him into a poor condition. While Sanji what's complaining about facing 2 YC.

Let me know when a Yonko can severely injure Zoro and pushes over into the bad condition alone.
Zoro couldn't move after that attack and he stopped it for one second, what are you smoking? he needed a super drug to be able to move again, sanji was fine fighting them he was just pushed back, and the fact that you talk about sanjj not doing damage to queen even though he is bleeding and screaming in hybrid is hypocrisy becasue zoro with one of his stronger attacks didn't do shit to king and both queen and king got similar durability. Sanji literally didn't even use haki or his suit and he makes him bleed with dj while zoro fights king in base with 3 swords and haki, read the story instead of using headcannon please.

Big Mom has the largest/strongest army, but Shanks has the strongest core crew.

At this point we can expect Sanji to beat King since he is stronger than Zoro. He could at least push his opponent to hybrid.
How come you gonna troll Zoro and don't expect me to troll Shanks.
So let me guess, if Sanji is stronger than Zoro, that means he can kill Kaido since nerfed Zoro scarred Kaido.
What does that say about Shanks who is weaker than Kaido?

Difference between Ryuma and Oden

Ryuma was the strongest warrior:cheers:
Defended wano from anyone:beckmoji:
Undefeated and beat everyone:goyea:
World government got wrecked along with Pirates :myman:

Meanwhile, Oden:kriwhat:
was a pussy who let Wano get taken over :milaugh:
and danced for the enemy :whitepress:

Left wano and didn't defend it:lusalty:

Not considered a great swordsman like Ryuma and Mihawk :mihugh:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So let me guess, if Sanji is stronger than Zoro, that means he can kill Kaido since nerfed Zoro scarred Kaido.
zoro can kill kaido ? :suresure:
zoro wouldnt be able to kill Kaido even if he was allready KOd

zoro can kill kaido ? :suresure:
zoro wouldnt be able to kill Kaido even if he was allready KOd
Why are you so salty that Zoro has already performed better than EoS Sanji would be able to perform even if he consumes every single steroid available in FMI arc on top of getting all the shadows available in FMI arc?

As a Sanjitard, you shouldn't even talk about Kaido, the bum fuck is facing Chopper's sloppy seconds and still failed to do out do Chopper. Zoro is about to defeat an opponent that Neg diffed an stronger version of Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Difference between Ryuma and Oden

Ryuma was the strongest warrior:cheers:
Defended wano from anyone:beckmoji:
Undefeated and beat everyone:goyea:
World government got wrecked along with Pirates :myman:

Meanwhile, Oden:kriwhat:
was a pussy who let Wano get taken over :milaugh:
and danced for the enemy :whitepress:

Left wano and didn't defend it:lusalty:

Not considered a great swordsman like Ryuma and Mihawk :mihugh:
Oden is just a dog shit character that's about it. One of the most pathetic creations of Oda and everything linked to Oden sucks

Zoro couldn't move after that attack and he stopped it for one second, what are you smoking? he needed a super drug to be able to move again, sanji was fine fighting them he was just pushed back, and the fact that you talk about sanjj not doing damage to queen even though he is bleeding and screaming in hybrid is hypocrisy becasue zoro with one of his stronger attacks didn't do shit to king and both queen and king got similar durability. Sanji literally didn't even use haki or his suit and he makes him bleed with dj while zoro fights king in base with 3 swords and haki, read the story instead of using headcannon please.
He stopped it for longer than a second. The time doesn't matter because he stopped it long enough for everyone to escape. The attack didn't take him out.

This is Zoro attack he blocked Hakai.

I just destroyed your headcannon that Zoro couldn't move.

Zoro purgatory at most is a mid level attack and he wasn't using barrier haki with it. Just none barrier haki. There is a difference.

Sanji has attacked Queen 4 to 5 times. Every time he hit him in the face with a sneak attack and it only injured him a little. He was barely bleeding. Sanji wasn't using haki but he was using his fire leg. That is still not a base kick.

Don't tell me to read the manga when you are posting headcannon.

You think Queen is equal to King and Sanji is stronger than Zoro. Yet, it took 2 Yonko to severely injure Zorro and push him into a poor condition. While Sanji what's complaining about facing 2 YC.

Let me know when a Yonko can severely injure Zoro and pushes over into the bad condition alone.
It didn't take 2 Yonko to injure him. Either one low diffs him 1v1
Delusional Ndule :saden:

Do you see Big Mom there? Shanks is second to Kaido, not Linlin. He also has a stronger crew than BM. Yassop mid diffs Katakuri. Beckman low diffs him.
When I troll you I expect you to troll me back:kaidowhat: If you aren't baiting and trolling in the spoiler thread you're doing it wrong.

You know that WB pirates are the strongest by far :kata:

P.S: BB definitely is the strongest.
P.S2: no wonder Kaido's pirates are the first Yonko crew SHs will defeat since they are the weakest lol.
They are not
Outside of his top 3 commanders & izo
WB veterans are trash

Linlin has the strongest empire
That's proven by the fact Oda had her be the first emperor and not ever be moved or her empire/crew defeat even when they clashed WBP

Accept the reality.
Oda knew what he was doing
Roger, WB and shiki even kaido wouldn't fear fighting Her if her crew was weaker than theirs

Whitebeard didn't even have a conqueror and advanced haki user in his crew since Oden...until when Ace joined

Roger had Ray , BM has Kata...WB had nobody of that anymore since Oden left
Shanks has Benn *who will have CoC & advanced haki

It didn't take 2 Yonko to injure him. Either one low diffs him 1v1
My mistake.

It takes 2 Yonkos to cause him any significant injury. If they could low difficult him then their hakai should have defeated him but it didn't. In fact, they should not have even needed to use it. Big Mom lightning attack should have took him out but it didn't. Don't be mad at me, be mad at Oda for making Zoro that strong.

They are not
Outside of his top 3 commanders & izo
WB veterans are trash

Linlin has the strongest empire
That's proven by the fact Oda had her be the first emperor and not ever be moved or her empire/crew defeat even when they clashed WBP

Accept the reality.
Oda knew what he was doing
Roger, WB and shiki even kaido wouldn't fear fighting Her if her crew was weaker than theirs

Whitebeard didn't even have a conqueror and advanced haki user in his crew since Oden...until when Ace joined

Roger had Ray , BM has Kata...WB had nobody of that anymore since Oden left
Shanks has Benn *who will have CoC & advanced haki
We were shown Yonko's abilities in order of strength. WB<BM<Kaido<=Shanks:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.