Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure after a while Jack will be able to mow the cracker clones down with brute force.

Swap out Crack for Jack vs Luffy & Nami in WCI and they're losing because Jack can outlast them.

Plus with Jack's crazy endurance + cracker only needing to get hit once, I'm positive Jack will get a clean hit. Cracker won't stay back forever, he'll charge in himself to attack like he did with luffy
What endurance does jack have? People are confusing his ability to rejuvenate with endurance. Again jack doesn't have anything to respond to crackers foot soldiers. Jack has less AP than whole cake gear 4th luffy
Post automatically merged:

lol....punching and kicking is not an "underhanded" technique.....you and your exaggerations
So having a blade that has comb edges to grab swords. Or having shoes and gloves with spikes on them for attacking doesnt fall under that category then?

Shut up my guy luffy fucking breaks his swords if he wants luffys haki is many many manyyyy times stronger than zoros. Zoro simply doesn't stand a chance
Haki many many manyyyy times stronger than Zoro but can't even scar Kaido at all.
Snakeman + Hybrid Yamao combined can't scar Kaido while Asura did.

Before you clowns coming back "but but punch can't scar!! Only swords can!!" Look at what Akainu's punch did to Luffy's chest.

Asura's haki > current Snakeman's haki.
Alabasta Zoro's haki > pre Wano Luffy's haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.