Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanking Hakkai, and be alive is far more hype than seeing for the 4 time the sky being spitted.

Like this is ridiculous people use this as a move but it is just a clash of willpower.
I get is very hype still useless overall to take down Kaido.....
If he is able to split the Sky with Kaido then he is able to block Hakai better than what Zoro did.

Tanking Hakkai, and be alive is far more hype than seeing for the 4 time the sky being spitted.

Like this is ridiculous people use this as a move but it is just a clash of willpower.
I get is very hype still useless overall to take down Kaido.....
Luffy did a yonko LEVEL feat. Zoro blocked a yonko attack for 2 seconds. Great feat. But luffys feat is obviously better. Oda is telling us luffy is in yonko level territory… stop downplaying it weirdo.

Cracker was one shot though.
And tbh, Cracker will always have the advantage of being Luffy's opponent, that's why he has quite a few named moves.

If Jack fought Luffy, you'd damn be sure he would be the calamity with the most exposition and attacks.

This is why it's practically unfair to compare non-Luffy opponents of similar status to Luffy opponents. This is why BM has been portrayed worse than Kaido even though they are allegedly equal in most ways.

How is his endurance going to help him when he hasn't show the AP to destroy something like crackers biscuit? Cracker is going to run mammoth boy tired.
I'm sure after a while Jack will be able to mow the cracker clones down with brute force.

Swap out Crack for Jack vs Luffy & Nami in WCI and they're losing because Jack can outlast them.

Plus with Jack's crazy endurance + cracker only needing to get hit once, I'm positive Jack will get a clean hit. Cracker won't stay back forever, he'll charge in himself to attack like he did with luffy

If i don't like, i will do not keeping reading, is so simple.
answer my question lmao. If I write a manga (telling you guys that I am a shitty writer) will you still like my manga since it is "subjective"? Why are yall scared to answer that question? Is it because if you do answer it, then your whole "subjective" bullshit arguments gets refuted? Writing is NOT all subjective. Many parts of writing is objective that you can actually measure. There are fundamental rules, concepts, techniques that are all central to any work in fiction and Oda is abandoning that which is why Wano arc is factually shit. Has nothing to do with it "being subjective".

And tbh, Cracker will always have the advantage of being Luffy's opponent, that's why he has quite a few named moves.

If Jack fought Luffy, you'd damn be sure he would be the calamity with the most exposition and attacks.

This is why it's practically unfair to compare non-Luffy opponents of similar status to Luffy opponents. This is why BM has been portrayed worse than Kaido even though they are allegedly equal in most ways.
Jack took out Inu & Neko for 12 hours while they swapped & rested but Jack didn't rest for 5 days.

It's reasonable why he didn't beat them but it speaks to his stregnth because inu & neko couldn't put Jack down at all.

Then Jack, a 3rd commander, goes up again Fujitora Sengoku and Tsuru.

Then he got hit by Zuneshia... you can't really hold that against him because anybody is losing that.

His fight with ashura wasn't as one sided as people like to play it out to be. Ashura gave him a slice across his stomach and broke his swords yet Jack still ran the fade and got some licks in. Even after that confrontation he was fine, needed some bandages but not out of commission.

Fights a sulong mink army, beats 99% & is severely damaged & thats when Inu/Neko jump in.

Then lose to sulong inu after all that.

Jack took down majority of our alliances people.

Bruh if Law and Kidd don't win then they are a waste of time and Luffy having rivals should go out the window. Kidd and Law should just join Luffy and pretend wano didn't exist.

If Zoro beats King and falls down then Zoro is trash and has a shit resume for being the WSS and failed to be as big as his ancestor Ryuma in Wano.
the thing is, zoro already as big as his ancestor. He already kill dragon at punk hazard
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.