@Sentinel @playa4321

For years I had Perospero near Jack...People laughed
He gave Nekomamushi a hard battle , damaged him
Was even close to winning if not for the moon being visible again

Oda also has both lose at the same time, the same way to dukes

I always said it SCs > Calamities/Wb top 3. Pero>Snack>Izo> any yonko veteran
Pero ~ Current Jozu ~< Jack !

No wonder why this dude rivaled Marco!

well....don't be hard on him...lol.......respect his opinion....just enjoy, and don't care much....:cheers:
You’re right, it’s just annoying. People can complain and criticize but when it’s constant, I struggle to know what they’re even enjoying about the series anymore and why they’re still reading it.

Luffy's AP now is just absolutely disgusting. Like holy shit. Easily >= PK level.

Only thing holding him back from being 100% on par with Kaido is his defence/tanking ability.
That's actually cap. Luffy literally has an ability that allows him to BYPASS KAIDOS DURABILITY. Yet is still not damaging his organs enough if at all. So it's more than just AP needed

:steef:
@Sentinel @playa4321

Lol, at what cost? Oda off panelled their fight and only showed how they one shot these two after Neko and Inu went sulong again.
And Jack's hybrid is, since Jack is officially defeated, is a very terrible lazy design.

:steef:
@Sentinel @playa4321

Dude fucking relax. Minks are half-dead when they go out of Sulong. Nothing to do with Perospero. He rivals Marco like Izo rivals King.

Yeah his bounty was 700 mill, and Cracker was 860 million, so we knew he was close to Top 3 YC.

You speak like I know you, all I’ve seen is your whining but if it’s “shit tier writing” like you say then what are you even here for?
Yeah, but you assume that I’m complaining for the sake of it when I’m simply upset when in a 115 chapters of an arc a single panel couldn’t be dedicated to the fights of two relatively important characters (especially considering that characters like Tama and all the marathon to reach Kaido on the Roof had multiple chapters dedicated to it).

Inu vs Jack and Neko vs Peo didn't even get a full chapter, just two measly pages where in the first one they were just standing around doing nothing. Most of the chapter there were irrelevant characters doing irrelevant things having flashbacks to irrelevant shit, man this arc is garbage. I'm fed up with it.

I hope at least the Sanji and Zoro fights deliver something good otherwise Wano will go down as the wost arc for me personally in One Piece. This bodes really bad for the ending of One Piece if this shit keeps going this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.