Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, at what cost? Oda off panelled their fight and only showed how they one shot these two after Neko and Inu went sulong again.
And Jack's hybrid is, since Jack is officially defeated, is a very terrible lazy design.
Yeah that's the worst part

Oda offscreening the battle
All we got is that
sulong dukes >hybrid Jack/Pero>base dukes
Both parties need luck to win
Dukes need the moon to be visible to win whole Pero/Jack needs sulong to wear off in order to win

BTW Doffy isn't really above Calamities
He suffered same outcome vs G4... luck is how he survived round 1
He's a Joker who can be weak as Jack or strong as Kong.

Wtf is ur problem, i didnt say he is going all out, i just said that some zorotards like you think he isn't TRYING when he is using haki and 3 swords with named attack and the fight just begun.
Bullshit. The dude claimed zoro was going all out. Another individual explained that he was not doing so. You then tried being captain save a ho trying to defend the premise of a person that made zero sense.

Yeah that's the worst part

Oda offscreening the battle
All we got is that
sulong dukes >hybrid Jack/Pero>base dukes
Both parties need luck to win
Dukes need the moon to be visible to win whole Pero/Jack needs sulong to wear off in order to win

BTW Doffy isn't really above Calamities
He suffered same outcome vs G4...
luck is how he survived round 1
He's a Joker who can be weak as Jack or strong as Kong.
You're a Class A clown. What the fuck does this any of this have to do with Gear 4?

Your precious Big Mom is fighting on par with 2 Supernovas with 0 powerups from Dressrosa.

Dude fucking relax. Minks are half-dead when they go out of Sulong. Nothing to do with Perospero. He rivals Marco like Izo rivals King.

Yeah his bounty was 700 mill, and Cracker was 860 million, so we knew he was close to Top 3 YC.
Neko wouldn't be bloody after running out of sulong unless he got hurt offscreen by Pero
Nice try

Show me Carrot looking bloodied or this injured when sulong ran out ?

You don't end up with bloody face if you weren't attacked

We didn't always known that
Only some along with me had Pero near Top 3s or equal to some

Status
Not open for further replies.