Status
Not open for further replies.
That's bad, but not worse than comparing Hakai with standing together. You still surpass them in this regard.

The thing is, the known variable here isn't King, but Zoro. So we're supposed to scale King in accordance with how he compares to Zoro, not the other way around. If King fights on par with Zoro, then it means King is that strong, not that Zoro is as weak as King. There may not be enough evidence to say King is above Queen or Katakuri, but we have plenty of evidence to say Zoro shits on both.

Yup, the gap b/w Kaido and King are way larger than the gap b/w King and Queen, but that doesn't prove King can't be way above Queen.
Thats double standard, because a lot of people say sanji fighting queen makes queen look bad not sanji look good, so people (maybe you included) think that queen is not even close to king when its just not true based on the story.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Disagree.
If someone likes King push Zoro to his limits this just means that Zoro's rooftop feat were too wanked
For that, you gotta establish King is really weak and comparable to Queen, which you can't! Zoro, on the other hand, had feats against the literal strongest character. Zoro's feats even at the lowest are way beyond anything the likes of Katakuri or Marco can accomplish.

to be honest, are you a zoro supporter sir, i just see you usually disagree with anyone downplays zoro haha
Yeah, I've been a Zoro advocate for so long that it became a habit to me. I usually focus on Zoro's downplay but I don't wank him.

“I’m here to cut Kaido to pieces.”

Maybe Marimo should get some glasses. He’s got King confused with Kaido. At least Kidds fighting an equal threat to Luffy’s opponent :kayneshrug:
I'm gonna take Kaidou's head
Go Killer we are the ones who's gonna take down Kaidou
Damn you are here to watch me fight them both?
- Eutass "Captain" Kidd
Ends up being the one who dealt the less damage against Kaidou

Kid fans should be fucking humble lol. Before Kid shows any feats again Big Mom, you all should stay quiet and be humble lol. You guys were mocking Law for being a cheerleader for Luffy in the first place :rolaugh:

I think people mislead what Perospero is, he is the 1st son of Big Mom, 700mi bounty, he isn't a Sweet Commander basicly by his own choice im sure, he is competent, experient and respected by the crew.

The fact that you can compare him with Jack has nothing to do with King or Queen's strength, or Jack himself, Perospero was always one of the most highlighted from the BM Pirates, like a card up on the sleeve. He is tricky and situational like Doflamingo

Its not surprising he is the only one that reached Onigashima.

Even then, thats the reality:

During the WCI arc, both Pedro and Jinbe hyped up Perospero.

The only three BMP members that Jinbe hyped up were Katakuri, Daifuku, and Perospero.

because after this they all would be irrelavant lmao maybe except Kaido, Queen and King.

WB pirates has many unfinished plot i mean with the likes of Blackeard and Weevil.
They are a yonko crew by sheer definition they can't be irrelevant.

The 3 disasters + Flying 5 are prime material to be absorbed into another crew

I agree, just point out that it doesn't give him an edge against the superior fighters.

Depends on how King compares to Zoro and how strong Queen is. If King can push Zoro to his limits then we have no reason to think Doffy is closer to King even if he's stronger than Queen.
i think after defeating doff, luffy+law = 1 billion, which means defeating doff gain 1 billion, and real dofflamingo bounty is about 700-800 mil, that is why luffy suffers lots of difficulty when dealing with cracker (over 800 mil) after that

I'm gonna take Kaidou's head
Go Killer we are the ones who's gonna take down Kaidou
Damn you are here to watch me fight them both?
- Eutass "Captain" Kidd
Ends up being the one who dealt the less damage against Kaidou

Kid fans should be fucking humble lol. Before Kid shows any feats again Big Mom, you all should stay quiet and be humble lol. You guys were mocking Law for being a cheerleader for Luffy in the first place :rolaugh:
Never mocked Law, but the captains literally had a discussion about this on panel.
Also, why everybody going with this cheerleader bs? Should Kidd say:
"Nah don't beat Kaido, I'd rather have my ass whooped by him once I finish this fight with Linlin cause you didn't do your job, Strawhat"
:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.