Status
Not open for further replies.
People trying to downplay the Captain calling him a “cheerleader” as if the character he’s fighting isn’t on the same level as Kaido lol. We’ll take Linlin, not a bad “2nd place“ reward :arnoling:
Luffy hurting Kaido left and right, making Kaido cough blood, pummeling him to the ground, matching his advanced CoC attack, splitting the sky together

Kidd? Still dealt 0 damage to Big Mom.

When the sky splits, it is the work of Luffy and Kidd together.
When Beast Pirates fodder got KOed by CoC blast last week, it was the work of Big Mom alone.

underwhelming chapter because of how jack and perospero was handled, but not enough for some to hate the entire wano lol. One moment, they praise the shit out of oda, then slander him the very next chapter. Lots of fans are so reactionary and bipolar, it’s ridiculous.

Zoro and Luffy were already putting up a fight against an admiral in dressrosa.
Luffy knows that yonko are at the top of the world when it comes to strength so if you dont fear them you dont need to fear some mere admirals.
Keep coping, it's hilarious how you have to bend words in a way it fits your agenda. In the Canon manga Oda only ever used "mere" when he let Jinbe talk about a Yonkous, the very same Jinbe that admitted in front of Akainu how facing him means losing his life
:suresure:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So correct me if I'm wrong, you say 1.39b king that we haven't seen much of is much stronger then 1.32b queen who got good feats just because sanji had poor performance in the past? I'm genuinely trying to understand because i think it works on the same logic
If Queen has great feats, and Sanji beats him then it can only mean that Sanji is greater than Queen. The logic works the same for everyone. However, if Queen doesn't do anything impressive and ends up getting beaten by Sanji, and if we have nothing but Sanji's past feats to go by, then I am afraid people may call them weak.

Sanji has an impressive defense and invisibility though. If Queen fights these effectively, then you can say he's impressive.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Keep coping, it's hilarious how you have to bend words in a way it fits your agenda. In the Canon manga Oda only ever used "mere" when he let Jinbe talk about a Yonkous, the very same Jinbe that admitted in front of Akainu how facing him means losing his life
:suresure:
Of course they are mere yonkos when compared to the PK just like the admirals are mere admirals wrn compared to the yonko.
After all if you dont fear a yonko what do you have to fear?:gokulaugh:

Everything happens for a reason. We can't dismiss anything as "irrelevant" without a valid reason. I agree some of us tend to blow Zoro's feats out of proportion, but it's fact that he did the most out of rooftop five+Yamato.
Now looking back, Zoro didn't do very well. He didn't have a substantive impact on Kaido
He's the best of the five on the roof, that's all,But now Zoro didn't let the king being in hybrid
And the king won't come near Kaido

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So, Kaido turned into a dragon for Momo to bite his ass and that's it? :choppawhat:
Is Yamato gonna steal the 1vs1 away from Luffy or she will go down to fight Jack when he wakes up?

ki
Sanji's still fighting Queen when Zoro took the drug, so King put Marco down and came to help Queen, and then they beat Sanji even before the drug started taking effect on Zoro. So it can't be more than a couple of minutes if not less.

He only noticed Sanji's moves are off from how he usually operates. It has nothing to do with Zoro thinking he can keep up with him.
king handles marco but not normal marco, marco was too tired after fighting queen and king in a long time.
queen was surprise why marco is still alive which means he thought marco was dead and left to fight other (sanji). but weak marco is still barely fight king a little more

Status
Not open for further replies.