Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep coping, it's hilarious how you have to bend words in a way it fits your agenda. In the Canon manga Oda only ever used "mere" when he let Jinbe talk about a Yonkous, the very same Jinbe that admitted in front of Akainu how facing him means losing his life
:suresure:
Jinbe wasn't a subordinate of the future PK at the time...

why oda creates the clouds and makes cat and dog lose their advantage? then luffy handles it on the same chapter, it makes luffy like a god in story, everyone gets along with him is just background for his shining. it is too much for me @@
Have you not been reading One Piece since WCI?
Luffy is bringing the dawn, always has been. Literally referenced as Nika the sun god.

Imagine hyping the calamities for hundreds of chapters and then bringing down one in a single panel… That’s what happens when you crams hundreds of characters in a single arc and you focus mostly on unentertaining ones…
yea , a god damn fucking calamity that didnt even show on panel A SINGLE NAMED ATTACK , DUDE WHAT IS ODA EVEN SMOCKING. I wanted to see some serious Jack action

If Queen has great feats, and Sanji beats him then it can only mean that Sanji is greater than Queen. The logic works the same for everyone. However, if Queen doesn't do anything impressive and ends up getting beaten by Sanji, and if we have nothing but Sanji's past feats to go by, then I am afraid people may call them weak.

Sanji has an impressive defense and invisibility though. If Queen fights these effectively, then you can say he's impressive.
I agree, but i think you are overrating the rooftop stuff, before they all went down people said everyone there is yc1 minimum because they can damage kaido and big mom, now people surprised that Yc1 king is doing good against zoro so that just means that marco katakuri and king can do as good if not better then the SN on the roof and zoro rooftop feats are just not that WOW, btw i do believe that king is stronger then queen but its not by that much that some think.

Its straight up said in the manga.
The yonko are the greatest thing one needs to fear. Meanwhile admirals arent even mentioned
It has been confirmed shit. Only your delusional ass is trying to pull more things out of that statement so that it fits your agenda, so Luffy states that Yonkou are above Dragon as well? Delusional.

It has been stated that Yonkou and Admirals were equal when Luffy put them in the same sentence, or when Chinjao grouped them together or when it was revealed in Bullet's volume which was written by Oda that he needs to surpass Yonkou AND Admirals to prove himself the strongest.

I rather stick to direct statements like these, keep coping, lmao.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It has been confirmed shit. Only your delusional ass is trying to pull more things out of that statement so that it fits your agenda, so Luffy states that Yonkou are above Dragon as well? Delusional.

It has been stated that Yonkou and Admirals were equal when Luffy put them in the same sentence, or when Chinjao grouped them together or when it was revealed in Bullet's volume which was written by Oda that he needs to surpass Yonkou AND Admirals to prove himself the strongest.

I rather stick to direct statements like these, keep coping, lmao.
Damage control:gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.