Status
Not open for further replies.
> Healthy Doffy got mortally wounded by mortally wounded Law
> Became mortally wounded is not "mid diff"

Sad days when even Sentinel starting to kiss Doffy's ass. :josad:
Law got his ass completely whooped to the point in which he had to play dead in order to sneak through Doffy and Luffy to hit him with Gammaknife. Meanwhile Doffy treated Law's hax like "some tricks which annoys him".

Uh, what?
Doffy ~ Pica > Kaido.
That's you yesterday. :crazwhat:

Literally all but the M3 cant do shit. Whats Usopp and Nami gon do lol.

Its gonna be M3 and Yamato vs Kaido.
bro oil star will make Kaido take a knee to God ussop what you on about

its already fairly cloudy.. So Zeus + Thunder clouds will be immense but merely a diversion

Sanji Zoro Luffy combo attack will be disasterous for Kaido

Oda must finish all of the following fights in the next chapter:
Killer x Hawkins (I find it difficult, Oda should probably give Killer a chapter, but after that chapter I have doubts).
Raizo x Fukurokujo.

You've bitten a "yonko" now. Is there anything in this world that you're still afraid of?

Poor Admiralstans :cantseeme:
That in no way proofs the Yonkou superiority. When you attack the Yonkou you don't need to be afraid of people just as strong as them, lovely how y'all need such desperate arguments to put the Admirals down.

Chapter showed that

Sulong Inu/Neko >> Perospero = Jack > Base Inu/Neko

Not bad for candy boy.
Portrayed as equal to a YC3 and stronger than YC4 base dukes. Loses only to Sulong dukes who are at least YC2 level.

Like you are doing against what was clearly stated this chapter?
Deflecting. Where are the counter arguments to my statements that directly put Yonkou and Admirals in relation?

If you attack the Yonkou then you don't need to fear fighters on their level, there is no confirmation whatsoever, it is simply your delusional ass trying to cope because you've run out of proper arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.