Status
Not open for further replies.
No you asked why they could become Sulong before, because Oda conveniently left a hole for them to see the moon through, Oda can conveniently then use Kaido's abilities to obscure the moon.
Neko/Inu are not main characters, them having the stakes upped and influenced by Luffy/Kaido's battle adds to the scene and doesn't take away anything.

In a fair 1v1 with Sulong they would win, but due to Kaido's interference they lost Sulong (not their fault), similarly due to Luffy's interference Kaido's interference was negated...
i mean my comment before that, why oda did that?, just for the sake of luffy which i think it is too much

Those who are shitting on kidd now will regret.
They have no idea how important all the SNs are to the story.
And Kidd is one of the main supernovas to downplay kidd is to accept Ls coming your way.
They sit there and act like he’s praying for Luffy to win while he’s fighting Apoo or something. News flash, he’s battling Kaido’s near equal. Kidd is probably thinking “if Strawhat loses here then he can’t be my rival” since Kidd believes that Big Mom is his prey to defeat.

That's actually cap. Luffy literally has an ability that allows him to BYPASS KAIDOS DURABILITY. Yet is still not damaging his organs enough if at all. So it's more than just AP needed
We know you are lying based on chapter 1009, where he dodged base Luffy WITHOUT Adv CoC.

Chapter 1010- 1015 where injured Kaido seriously, while he fought him for 30 mimutes.

We also know this based on one volume 100 where Oda stated Kaido had never been pushed that hard since Oden.

Those who are shitting on kidd now will regret.
They have no idea how important all the SNs are to the story.
And Kidd is one of the main supernovas to downplay kidd is to accept Ls coming your way.
BM is more important to LUFFY'S STORY than Kid is to the general One Piece world.
He spent 400 chapters saying he would kick her ass, and an entire arc which climaxed with him telling Kat that he would be the one to take down BM.
He even restated several times, that after Kaido he will take her on, now Big Mom is calling Luffy an interesting man rather than a brat, she sees the wrting on the wall, why don't you lol.

Kidd has very little personal connection with BM.

Sure i am the one deflecting you are not trying to deflect from what was said confirmed in this chapter at all.
Yes you are. Luffy never even mentioned Admirals yet you try to spin a supposed confirmation out of what was said. Why only Admirals? If you were right MIhawk and Dragon are both just confirmed below Yonkou, the only reason you're not saying that is because you're running an anti Admiral agenda. I rather stick to direct statements such as Luffy's, Chinjao's or Bullet's volume, you can keep reaching.

:goyea:

Keep the hate on Kidd harder, Imma enjoy it soon :yearight:
Tbf i don’t think you should blame people, I mean the issue here is Oda’s writting.

At this point there are too much glaring flaws in how he chooses to told the story and how certain characters are treat.

Look, at this point of the arc Kidd should have been more proéminent and should have have far better feats on screen. I mean the guy have 0 haki feats while Luffy, which he is supposed to rival, keep getting haki power up. That’s idiotic.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes you are. Luffy never even mentioned Admirals yet you try to spin a supposed confirmation out of what was said. Why only Admirals? If you were right MIhawk and Dragon are both just confirmed below Yonkou, the only reason you're not saying that is because you're running an anti Admiral agenda. I rather stick to direct statements such as Luffy's, Chinjao's or Bullet's volume, you can keep reaching.

:goyea:
No need to spin it luffy himself confirmed the yonkos are above everyone.
Admirals are part of everyone soooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.