Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me the panel of him trying to cut the birdcage
He beat killer manga says he beat killer
His vc says it was an overwhelming victory
Manga admits Killer was nerfed without punisher, not only that Zoro needed to steal Killer's weapon to fight with santoryu to overcome him.
Sure he "won" at the cost of taking a serious wound that knocked him out, that was near Zoro's pre enma training limit, to say otherwise makes you look dumb.

Even a Gifter can make you bleed, a nail can make you bleed

Thats why Zoro is afraid of needles

I wonder where did you took the info that Monster Chopper is complete fodder and weaker than a needle, or some Gifter attack.

Well, Chopper and Queen already answered the question :suresure:
No connection with Zoro, it's just a joke to show us that as strong as it is, there is still a human who is afraid of injections :kobeha:

Queen is a Zoan, his resistance is incomparable compared to the others but he still managed to lose blood :kobeha:

Queen>Chopper :eeke:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah, tons of blood, Queen even started going all out against Chopper :hohoho: (thats his moustache)

2 named attacks = Queen goes Hybrid

Now he is using Haki to block Sanji. So far Sanji did something that Big Mom and Marco couldn't.

King after Zoro's attack

After Marco's:

Big mom kod him with nameless attacks queen got up and had to wait for luffy get chased all through udon and bring her back round before brachio bomber
Marco actually damaged him because he himself said so
Hes not done that for sanji once

Sure sure and zoro forced kaido into hybrid after tatsumaki

Zoros ap isn't fodder like sanjis zoros ap is enough to damage kaido
It just means king is a tank too he took a stronger attack than what kod killer and shrugged it off.

Oh and BM was not there? Kaidou went Hybrid after Luffy pummeled him in G4.
Yeah, but Kaido going into hybrid was still meant for all 5 people on the roof top.
Ok, since you think Zoro can perform as good as Luffy against Kaidou, let's see: Kaidou needs his Hybrid Form to fight Base Luffy.
Zoro is using his 3 sword style with Enma and Bandana on, so he is in serious Mode.
Yet King doesn't need his Hybrid Form against Zoro even tho, based on your headcanon, he is as strong as Luffy.
And since you pay so much attention to who and when someone used their Hybrid Form to do biased powerscaling, following your Logic King is > Kaidou since he is fighting a serious Zoro who is as strong as Luffy, based on your opinion, while Kaidou needs his Hybrid Form to fight Base Luffy.
I don't see zoro currently replicating 100% what luffy does. However he has advanced CoC and was able to block hakai momentarily and scar kaido. Scarring kaido is still the best feat until now, but that was zoros all out attack. Luffy hasn't used his one yet. And no against king zoro seems to save haki, at least he doesn't coat his weapons with it like he did against kaido. I wonder why? Maybe he is saving his strength to face kaido one more time after he won against king? King is tough sure, but nothing in comparison to kaido. Zoro isn't going all out yet, he even used a named attack without haki. Once Zoro starts using haki King should be in his hybrid form. Otherwise I cannot take the power scaling in this series serious anymore.

And King is potrayed to be in a leading position in kaidos absence. Take a look at the beginning of the war where he gave everyone instructions. Kings VC also gives us information that he is the head of the all stars. So he is not equal to Queen. Thats also a reason why 85 and 100 makes sense. I could give Queen 5 points more and high ball him to 90, but thats it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.