Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Manga admits Killer was nerfed without punisher, not only that Zoro needed to steal Killer's weapon to fight with santoryu to overcome him.
Sure he "won" at the cost of taking a serious wound that knocked him out, that was near Zoro's pre enma training limit, to say otherwise makes you look dumb.
He didn't do shit
Manga shows zoro passed out due to starvation hence the gurgle coming from his stomach not the wound
Zoro was also missing a sword
And zoro only stole Killer's weapon because killer got a sneak attack cause of the fox and even then was OVERPOWERED BY ZORO FLEXING HIS CHEST
Zoro shat on luffy all timeskip.

'You defend Kid against every hater' and yet only talks about Luffy fans. No, you are not making fun, you are just spewing venom. Calling me toxic 'condom' boy is conclusive proof and irony.
Yes I made a joke about your fandom but that doesn’t mean that I don’t defend Kid against every hater.
You called me a hypocrite and I called you a toxic condom boy, who started this shit?
You get what you deserve if you try to insult me. Fuck off

I love how Yonkou stans stated for several months that Luffy won't be Yonkou level by EoW only for Oda to give undeniable proof that he indeed is through the trademark of the Yonkou clashes which is splitting the sky, even reminded us of that with Big mom and Kaido.

- Kaido solid high diffs EoW Luffy
- Shanks Extreme diffs
- Goes either way with Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.