Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda has a fetish of making Luffy look godly then let him get trashed and thrown aside like a bag of shit in back to back chapters.
At least Kid is consistent and isn't relying on asspull PU's shoved up his ass every 10 chapters.

Give us a good Kid/Law vs Big mom, the main event of Onigashima.
Why so much hatred on Luffy? It is not because Oda favors Luffy much more than Kid that we have to cry scandal.

Fiction in general honestly, James Bond would be nameless fodder tier if people didn't stop to monologue before harming him.
Breaking Bad is one of the few pieces of fiction I've watched that does this perfectly. Tense scenes many times play out with body language, camerawork and music. A big example I can give is Mike and Walt's last scene together, where Walt walks away angry, the camera stays in the middle of the shot not following him, then we see him walk back furious in the same shot and the music gets extremely dark really quick.

Show is literally perfection

Jack's golden age of hype was when he fought on Zou backed by an army and poison gas

Then he got dumb, went after Admiral ships and got smacked around, wouldve been dead if it were not for being a fishman, berated by his superiors, cut up by samurais fat and out of shape, thrown around by mutts in his strongest form which looks like a giant centipede

He had signs of redemption on the Rooftop but he didnt stay up there long enough to get enough of that air

Jack the Drought of Ws :crazwhat:

Ulti should've just replaced his ass :ultimoji:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

Well I can't say I disagree. I've seen more praise for Zoro vs King from Zoro fans than anything much about Sanji vs Queen from Sanji fans, they just talk about wings all day. Fuck about Sanji vs Queen give them more zoro sanji association, worse than pathetic but hey here we are.:josad:
Sanji fans are leeches trying to steal zoro's hype

Fighting back to back still won't change anything King is Zoro opponent we don't see Sanji having any more clashes with him either
The more fuss you guys make about this more Queen will look bad it's time to give it a rest already
Queen isn't a bad opponent, he's a tanky one, king isn't, king's fighting style is just perfect for sanji, he uses dirty tactics, fire, flies

Queen isn't a bad opponent, it's just that his speed is nearly non existent, for someone like sanji who's main fighting attributes are both speed and fire bending who do you think is the best opponent?

Well I can't say I disagree. I've seen more praise for Zoro vs King from Zoro fans than anything much about Sanji vs Queen from Sanji fans, they just talk about wings all day. Fuck about Sanji vs Queen give them more zoro sanji association, worse than pathetic but hey here we are.:josad:
I mean Zoro fans were saying Wano Zoro could oneshot EoS Sanji. :usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

But nice generalisation of us. :mihugh:

Lmao what? Zoro vs King was the most insulted and disrespected fight there is despite it having a great potential, because apparently zoro fighting kaido once means he's only gonna fight yonkos from now one

Some retards were even saying that zoro has been reduced to being a lap dog because of that fight

Also you all realize that the zoro and sanji association has been highlighted by oda himself?
You guys are literally being delusional lol, zoro and sanji are characters who are always put on par with each other, wether it's story, leadership wise etc...., strengh aside, given how zoro is naturally stronger, but not as much as you want him to be

They've always been on an equal footing, what pathetic is literally denying that fact, zoro and sanji were literally written by oda to be put in the same sentence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.