Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the guy who changed Redon's whole summary because you didn't want Yamato to be treated as a "he"? This doesn't sound like cringing and don't commenting on it but taking it way too personal for you to make that effort instead of simply copying and pasting what other person wrote. Again, correct me if I mistook you for someone else.

I repeat, do you have such reading problems when a conversation between two males is described? "Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child" is completely readable, I legit don't understand how it's hard to comprehend when the syntax of the sentence only supports one interpretation —unless Momonosuke is remembering what he said to himself (in third person!) when he was eight years old or something he told Yamato when they met twenty years ago, both of which don't make any sense.

Redon isn't causing any annoyance. Sounds more like some people having very suspicious and coincidental trouble with this particular situation of a character being labelled as a "he", to the point of showing enough shamelessness to manipulate Redon's work only to erase any male pronoun —a compulsion that sounds a bit fishy, to be honest.
You're spot on, I changed his summary (well, only the countless he/him passages), perfectly explained it and I would 100% do it again.

And - once again - not because he used some very questionable "he/him" pronouns at some places for a character that was confirmed to be a bonafide cis woman.

I can live with that.

I did it to mock his utterly ridiculous overusage of those "he/him" pronouns. He literally forced them into every single sentence where Yamato was mentioned.

The best part was his tantrum afterwards, especially his claim that "I don't care about Yamato's pronouns at all".

Well, redon honey, if you don't care about pronouns at all then why oh why would you even bother throwing such a tantrum over someone merely changing the he/him pronouns into the canonically correct she/her pronouns?

If he really didn't care he would just shrug his shoulders and say "well, that guy just copy-pasted my summary with she/her pronouns at those places, but he credited it as my summary and explained those changes, so whatever, no big deal".

That didn't happen though, he was mad because of those she/her pronouns.

He does care about it, because he thrives an agenda.

That's what I exposed. Nothing more, nothing less.

This particular sentence was just horribly written due to redon's complete nonsense agenda of trying to call Yamato "he/him" in every single instance possible.

It's not even about calling Yamato "he/him" in general.

I personally think that's ridiculous, since Yamato has been confirmed as a bonafide girl in the vivre card (only addressed with female pronouns there) and in the official promo. Not to mention that she is addressed with gender neutral pronouns in the japanese version of the manga, so the statement that "everyone uses male pronouns" is wrong anyway.

However, if someone still wants to use "he/him", ok, whatever. I cringe and don't comment on it.

With redon it's the frequency and the obvious attempt to force-feed his readers this gender-non-topic that annoys me.

In this particular instance it's blatantly obvious.

Instead of just writing a way more readable summary like

"Yamato looks at Momonosuke while remembering some words Momonosuke said to her/him earlier."

redon puts out a completely forced he/him festival where you have to think thrice which pronoun stands for whom:

"Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child."

That's just agenda bs and it has been going on for a while.

Guys like Artur actually admitted their mistake and went on. Redon is still causing annoyance/confusion with his nonsense.
Exactly! Its confusing and should at least go a more neutral route when Yamato is involved.

Yamato is a girl but wants to be Oden(Samurai), a man, so she wants to be that and is supported by her father to be a man, since he wanted a son. Yamato understands she's a girl, and never wanted to be a man until after Oden. Shes a child who wants to be like her role model, idol, hero etc.

Still babbling about 2v2
yet sanji isnt fighting king....
see u keep on proving his point

they aren't switching opponents.
Im done here
Queen tried to attack zoro, and king tried to attack sanji

Zoro and sanji attacked king and queen at the same time

Funny how the 2 v2 theory isn't hated because it lacks arguments, it's hated, thankfully by a few dumbasses, but still for different reasons

"Oh look at them stans, they just want to steal zoro's hype and are angry because zoro paired with sanji"

Is literally dumbest argument, firs thing's first zoro and sanji have undeniably been paired by oda multiple times

They're canonicaly the only two strawhats with secondary roles related to leader ship, they're been called luffy's wings etc....

So the first argument is just stupid because those who are supposedly angry because zoro isn't paired with sanji, are actually angry because they see idiots who claim that zoro isn't paired with sanji

Zoro and sanji are two goateed characters, I'm happy to see them fight side by side, seing them fighting side by side is what's epic, of course sanji fighting king makes sense, I kinda hope queen as something in store for zoro like the oni virus to boost himself, heck it'd be dope if zoro overcomes the virus through sheer strength too

It's probably gonna go down as one of the best fights in one piece

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're spot on, I changed his summary (well, only the countless he/him passages), perfectly explained it and I would 100% do it again.

And - once again - not because he used some very questionable "he/him" pronouns at some places for a character that was confirmed to be a bonafide cis woman.

I can live with that.

I did it to mock his utterly ridiculous overusage of those "he/him" pronouns. He literally forced them into every single sentence where Yamato was mentioned.

The best part was his tantrum afterwards, especially his claim that "I don't care about Yamato's pronouns at all".

Well, redon honey, if you don't care about pronouns at all then why oh why would you even bother throwing such a tantrum over someone merely changing the he/him pronouns into the canonically correct she/her pronouns?

If he really didn't care he would just shrug his shoulders and say "well, that guy just copy-pasted my summary with she/her pronouns at those places, but he credited it as my summary and explained those changes, so whatever, no big deal".

That didn't happen though, he was mad because of those she/her pronouns.

He does care about it, because he thrives an agenda.

That's what I exposed. Nothing more, nothing less.
dude he only calls yamato with male pronouns because the characters are doing it too, if the characters stop it lance will stop it too

Last edited:
Exactly! Its confusing and should at least go a more neutral route when Yamato is involved.

Yamato is a girl but wants to be Oden(Samurai), a man, so she wants to be that and is supported by her father to be a man, since he wanted a son. Yamato understands she's a girl, and never wanted to be a man until after Oden. Shes a child who wants to be like her role model, idol, hero etc.
That's it.

Really that simple.

Don't know why some idiots like redon (or Artur up until he admitted his mistake) made some weird gender-issue out of it.

King has never been portrayed as someone so above Queen, the 2 were introduced together, King and Queen are paired in name, and I think they're going to lose together. And the Bounty on the same track doesn't help King's narrative be much stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.