Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Sanji having a "back to back"? moment....please, my heart can't take this, this probably the best part of the chapter for me, the brotherly bond of those two runs stronger than the non existent bond that Sanji's siblings have with him, fuck them, Zoro's more of a brother to him then they'll ever be, buncha crooked looking asses:whitepress:
Fake news, the Vinsmokes are a loving family

Where is Yamato doing now? She won't fight Big Mom too, right? :whitepress:

And what have Law and Kid been doing during the past 10 chapters? I don't care about them but Big Mom is at full health while Kaido fought and got harmed by countless fighters :josad:
Tell me he won't be defeated off panel like Jack, we need to see him in Elbaf :josad:

While Zoro's body had given up due to Hakai, he is lying down, Kaido hits him from behind.
Hitting someone from behind is a definition of cheap shot. Fair fight would be Kaido defeating fresh Zoro by his own merit now by Big Mom doing half the work.
Like he defeated Luffy
Okay.
Post automatically merged:

What? Kata is old news. Dude was competing with Jack in bounty despite being way older.
If Kata gets mid diffed by Shanks 3rd strongest commander then why didnt Shanks invade BMs terrtory?

Status
Not open for further replies.