Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me in panels WB naming his attacks.
All moves which he use in the manga where named later in burning blood:
Techniques

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Overall 6 named attacks.
Jack has none. He has nothing.

Man how can anyone defend this crap? 4 of the flying five used named attacks but not a calamity :lawsigh:
Guess what People here are finding a way to defend, but if you check on reddit you will be surprised (or not It‘s obviously they are worse than the Mansion Family. The fraud mangaka has a bigger cult, than Charlie Mansion)

There is zero explanation for what that dude has done too Jack. Absolutely none. I wonder what Odiak thinks about this shit

Here's the next question, are Smoothie and Cracker closer to Jack~Peros in terms of power or to Queen~King?
Cracker and Smoothie were always around King and Queen
People are fooled by Calamities huge bounties.

Cracker doesn't need luck to match or beat pre fs g4 luffy while Jack needs luck to survive vs sulong inu as Pero does
Queen can't even dominate or beat base Sanji yet

Oda has been clear :
Perospero is top yc level around Jack, tho inferior but the gap is small
Both feueded minks
Perospero was about to finish neko while Jack wasn't planning to attack Inu, just talking and huffing badly

My respect for Pedospero has gone up this man been wrongly framed and persecuted for crimes he didnt commit by a bunch of crazyass animals with a sense of warped justice and he fought back bravely for his freedom :kata:
Actually very proud of him. Would‘ve love to see 2-3 attacks that were able to hurt Sulong Neko, other than that, he was literally the second best outcome of the BMP. He had a decent showing WCI too (Anime & Manga). So his „lose is more bearable“ it would‘ve been acceptable, if he were allowed to show 2-3 new moves and hurting Neko.

BUT what happened to Jack is an inexcusable embarrassment

I do not think so . Whatever happens, Luffy will never have beaten Kaido on his own and it makes sense.

Luffy had to be helped for the first Yonko.

Post Wano Luffy still loses against Kaido. Luffy was helped tremendously against Kaido.
Kaido never rested.

Luffy will prove precisely to Erbaf by beating Big Mom in 1 against 1 full and maybe even that the fight will last several days.
Big Mom is not going to be an antagonist for a third arc...

Status
Not open for further replies.