Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really think Luffy is above Akainu… you’re in for a rude awakening in future…

Luffy reaching Yonko level status now only solidifies the admirals more and more…

Admirals and Akainu specifically will have to be SURPASSED on panel by Luffy..

Luffy has to on screen show a development with Akainu where he goes from weaker to stronger…

I don’t care if Sabo ends Akainu later, but Luffy/Akainu is destined to happen and clash… and Oda will not make Luffy make short work of Akainu… Oda always made Luffy the underdog in fights… similarly, Luffy will be the underdog vs Akainu
Making Akainu once again proving doubters wrong about how strong admirals are
Akainu= blueno
Imu= lucci
Current base luffy >>>akainu

Is conqueror's haki is as exhausting like Armament haki? When Luffy is in gear 4, he is unable to use haki for 10 mins.
I wonder if there's a reason Oda has not shown Luffy using gear 4 with conqueror's, maybe next powerup?

Disagree. BB would be stronger. Shanks...lets see his powerlevel-related epithet first.
What the fuck? Luffy > Blackbeard right now. Blackbeard will only surpass this Luffy when he gets his 3rd DF/Zooan.

Regular Blackbeard = YC level (Ace said he should be 2nd division Commander)
Yami Blackbeard = Warlord level
Gura Blackbeard = Yonko level
Zooan Blackbeard = PK level

No need to get offended bro it's just what I think lol.

Damaging Big Mom is not the same as Damaging Kaido. Both are nearly indestructible, but you are assuming Kid has shown everything he has. Oda has been stalling because he's not read to show off Kid and Law fighting her yet. That's it.

And how about we wait until people exit the fights? You are assuming Yamato will leave the fight to Luffy right? Then wait and see if Law leaves or stays.
I'm not angry 😂

It is certainly not the same agreement. Problem is, you say Kid won't mind Luffy. While Luffy totally overwhelmed Kid since Chapter 1000, how Kid who has no advanced haki.

Has learned Adv Arming or Adv Haki Observation and not yet pushed his kings haki goes all at once equal to Luffy ?. Luffy had to train 12 hours at Whole Cake Island, teach Udon 2 weeks haki, and lose 2 or 3 times against Kaido to be stronger. But Kid didn't do all that, beat any commander, no emperor's right-hand man is going to be equal to Luffy. It does not make sense.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Im implying Queen >> Midd and Law.
I dno about Law but Queen is definitely not stronger than Kid. Queen went down in 2 hits from a nerfed Big Mom. Kid on the other hand ate Big Mom's punch and smiled. He also over powered her when she tried to kill Nami and Usopp.
Kid = Luffy >>> Queen

- Uhhhh, Ulti? Literally both times she was knocked out.

- Luffy and Yamato are literally fighting Kaido right now. Do you expect Yamato fight Kaido until the end? Yes or no? If no, then don't assume Law is meant to fight BM the entire time. Kid initiated the fight with BM, not Law.

Like I've told you about other matchups, wait lol.
- First time she pretended so she can be held by P1 most likely

- Second time she easily couldve changed before she went unconcious.

Ulti is an outlier but weve seen multiple times that they stay in their Hybrids after being defeated. You think Chopper becomes full reindeer everytime he sleeps ?

And what are you trying to insinuate here ? That Midd will defeat her himself. Lmao k.

I dno about Law but Queen is definitely not stronger than Kid. Queen went down in 2 hits from a nerfed Big Mom. Kid on the other hand ate Big Mom's punch and smiled. He also over powered her when she tried to kill Nami and Usopp.
Kid = Luffy >>> Queen
Zoans cant change forms after going unconcious. Queen was changing forms. Thus he wasnt unconcious. Midd got his skull cracked by Meme. And Queen didnt.

And Queen cracked her skull and made her go to sleep. Something Midd cant do.

- First time she pretended so she can be held by P1 most likely

- Second time she easily couldve changed before she went unconcious.

Ulti is an outlier but weve seen multiple times that they stay in their Hybrids after being defeated. You think Chopper becomes full reindeer everytime he sleeps ?

And what are you trying to insinuate here ? That Midd will defeat her himself. Lmao k.
Stop making up shit and rules and just admit that Oda draws whatever he wants lmao. This is the same guy who isn't even consistent with battle damage.

Sanji is not stronger than Kid and Law, and shouldn't be in context of his Captain being their rival, not Sanji. Get over it lol

Funny you had the same exact bumb ass reactions ("lmao k") when you couldn't fathom Zoro fighting King.

B

Ballel

Stop making up shit and rules and just admit that Oda draws whatever he wants lmao. This is the same guy who isn't even consistent with battle damage.

Sanji is not stronger than Kid and Law, and shouldn't be in context of his Captain being their rival, not Sanji. Get over it lol

Funny you had the same exact bumb ass reactions ("lmao k") when you couldn't fathom Zoro fighting King.
Chrono at it again huh

Status
Not open for further replies.