Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is one wing lol

And the point is that Kid will likely continue to be his rival post Wano until Luffy actually is PK. We don't know the context of how this fight with BM plays out.

Maybe wait and see if Law leaves or not? Maybe wait and see if Kid wins alone? If that happens, wouldn't you agree that he will be his rival UNTIL Luffy is PK?
:josad::josad:
Why so much disrespect to my boy law?

He's also luffy's rival technically speaking the same way Kidd is, heck he might be even stronger than kid

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Holy chapter, Luffy finally split the heavens.:cheers:

And it had to be with him, himself,WAIDO:steef::steef:...
This means that the version of luffy with ACOC that was defeated by kaido was either already very close to the upper level, or was already on this pedestal.

How monstrous kaido is?

Disappointed with MOMONOSUKE, I expected him to do more against KAIDO, I mean MOMONOSUKE could even kill KAIDO I wouldn't mind, he has enough reasons to justify it.

Kaido killed his father, in quotes, killed his mother, turned his sister into a whore, fucked the whole country in wano, killed other people like KINEMON, terrorized him, momo would almost get executed, and what does MOMO do?

He bites kaido. Only that ?

It's just that?

ODA made MOMONOSUKE adult the unthinkable happened, for him to bite kaido, an irrelevant attack that WAIDO even asks what he's doing?

I mean, this is good for KAIDO, because the strength of a dragon bite must be wild and brutal in strength, more talents for WAIDO.
But actually disappointed in MOMO.

Kaido getting the G3 attacks, with Luffy's ADCOC and ACOA doing their homework as usual.

Jack and Pero were defeated...

Oda what did you do with my AKAGAMI NO JACK?

Disappointed, but let's look at something first...

Jack faced a sulong army on the roof, with 4 of them being > WANDA and CARROT, who nearly defeated PERO 1v2, while JACK with fewer numbers beat the MINK army.

Remember when INU started fighting JACK?

Both Jack and INU had been beaten, but unlike JACK, INU has no recovery, INU was just treated, while JACK recovered a little bit and was treated...

But it doesn't stop there, INUARASHI started fighting at a disadvantage against JACK, in a general war, INU was being fucked, while JACK was fighting with the forces on his side and only after INU suffered a lot of damage and was very tired, the forces of BP turned aside thanks to the miracle of O-TAMA. Only after that INUARASHI could go 1v1 with JACK, but he was more damaged than JACK...

JACK is rated at 1B right? This makes INUARASHI very impressive because even after a big disadvantage, he won... I had made a post demonstrating how impressive the soled kaido 1x9 feat was, in this post I made all 9 sheaths with 510 million reward including NEKO and INU, which proved in this chapter that if they were pirates they would no doubt be valued at 1 Billion +. Kaido really broke ONE PIECE, I believe that recreating everything, the sum of opponents defeated by the WSC is equivalent to 20 Billion 15... In this interval.

Luffy shared the skies with KAIDO, which is funny because KAIDO and Big MOM would come from the skies touching their guns to each other, the same with Shanks and WB... Oda should not want to give hints of ADCOC at this time I think, but that's not it, it's just that BASE luffy is physically weaker than KAIDO, so he needs to resort to ADCOC's v2 mode which is not touching... Luffy's current base for PRIME GARP only needs a 40-year-old look... He is broken in 3 types of HAKI and can brake/stop, blows with extraordinary physical force from behind with ADCOC. :whitepress::whitepress:

"You've bitten a 'yonko' now. Is there anything in this world you're still afraid of?"

LOL. Actually Luffy's statement isn't wrong, I mean, there's no one in the world scarier than the 4 Emperors, they're actually used as the height of fear of pirates and people, just like King Elizabeth's punch in RD, referenced for being able to even take down, a YONKOU, they are consistently the biggest benchmarks of strength that people should fear.:kata:I mean, we have YC 1 and Shichibukais (Doflamingos and others) who can't even hurt Kaido, that's a really good reason to shit your pants and fear the emperors.

I mean a man who defeated a YC1 and had a reward equivalent to 1.5 B, got ONE HIT from kaido, it actually makes people shit their pants.

A 1x9, for example, really makes people shit their pants.

Facing 19 people, non-stop while carrying an entire island on your back, is all the more reason to realize that YONKOUS are the pinnacle of fear. While Luffy himself was beaten 4 or 5 times.

@MonsterDuo @qwe @Hanzo hattori @Tejas

See how absurd this chapter was, but WAIDO is still dancing.
Let's see if this is his last dance.
I think not;

Last edited by a moderator:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoans cant change forms after going unconcious. Queen was changing forms. Thus he wasnt unconcious. Midd got his skull cracked by Meme. And Queen didnt.

And Queen cracked her skull and made her go to sleep. Something Midd cant do.
Queen has gone hybrid and has yet to hit Sanji. He stands no chance against the likes of Kid.
Magnetism+CoC+top tier durability >>> Dino + Metal weapons.

We'll see what Kaido does with awakening, but Boundman right now runs over everyone.
Yeah, if current Luffy had unlimited Boundman he would literally be like top 3 all time strongest right now.
Post automatically merged:

Holy chapter, Luffy finally split the heavens.:cheers:

And it had to be with him, himself,WAIDO:steef::steef:...
This means that the version of luffy with ACOC that was defeated by kaido was either already very close to the upper level, or was already on this pedestal.

How monstrous kaido is?

Disappointed with MOMONOSUKE, I expected him to do more against KAIDO, I mean MOMONOSUKE could even kill KAIDO I wouldn't mind, he has enough reasons to justify it.

Kaido killed his father, in quotes, killed his mother, turned his sister into a whore, fucked the whole country in wano, killed other people like KINEMON, terrorized him, momo would almost get executed, and what does MOMO do?

He bites kaido. Only that ?

It's just that?

ODA made MOMONOSUKE adult the unthinkable happened, for him to bite kaido, an irrelevant attack that WAIDO even asks what he's doing?

I mean, this is good for KAIDO, because the strength of a dragon bite must be wild and brutal in strength, more talents for WAIDO.
But actually disappointed in MOMO.

Kaido getting the G3 attacks, with Luffy's ADCOC and ACOA doing their homework as usual.

Jack and Pero were defeated...

Oda what did you do with my AKAGAMI NO JACK?

Disappointed, but let's look at something first...

Jack faced a sulong army on the roof, with 4 of them being > WANDA and CARROT, who nearly defeated PERO 1v2, while JACK with fewer numbers beat the MINK army.

Remember when INU started fighting JACK?

Both Jack and INU had been beaten, but unlike JACK, INU has no recovery, INU was just treated, while JACK recovered a little bit and was treated...

But it doesn't stop there, INUARASHI started fighting at a disadvantage against JACK, in a general war, INU was being fucked, while JACK was fighting with the forces on his side and only after INU suffered a lot of damage and was very tired, the forces of BP turned aside thanks to the miracle of O-TAMA. Only after that INUARASHI could go 1v1 with JACK, but he was more damaged than JACK...

JACK is rated at 1B right? This makes INUARASHI very impressive because even after a big disadvantage, he won... I had made a post demonstrating how impressive the soled kaido 1x9 feat was, in this post I made all 9 sheaths with 510 million reward including NEKO and INU, which proved in this chapter that if they were pirates they would no doubt be valued at 1 Billion +. Kaido really broke ONE PIECE, I believe that recreating everything, the sum of opponents defeated by the WSC is equivalent to 20 Billion 15... In this interval.

Luffy shared the skies with KAIDO, which is funny because KAIDO and Big MOM would come from the skies touching their guns to each other, the same with Shanks and WB... Oda should not want to give hints of ADCOC at this time I think, but that's not it, it's just that BASE luffy is physically weaker than KAIDO, so he needs to resort to ADCOC's v2 mode which is not touching... Luffy's current base for PRIME GARP only needs a 40-year-old look... He is broken in 3 types of HAKI and can brake/stop, blows with extraordinary physical force from behind with ADCOC. :whitepress::whitepress:

"You've bitten a 'yonko' now. Is there anything in this world you're still afraid of?"

LOL. Actually Luffy's statement isn't wrong, I mean, there's no one in the world scarier than the 4 Emperors, they're actually used as the height of fear of pirates and people, just like King Elizabeth's punch in RD, referenced for being able to even take down, a YONKOU, they are consistently the biggest benchmarks of strength that people should fear.:kata:I mean, we have YC 1 and Shichibukais (Doflamingos and others) who can't even hurt Kaido, that's a really good reason to shit your pants and fear the emperors.

I mean a man who defeated a YC1 and had a reward equivalent to 1.5 B, got ONE HIT from kaido, it actually makes people shit their pants.

A 1x9, for example, really makes people shit their pants.

Facing 19 people, non-stop while carrying an entire island on your back, is all the more reason to realize that YONKOUS are the pinnacle of fear. While Luffy himself was beaten 4 or 5 times in defeating kaido.

@MonsterDuo @qwe @Hanzo hattori @Tejas

See how absurd this chapter was, but WAIDO is still dancing.
Let's see if this is his last dance.
I think not;
You ready for your boy to get ragdolled by Gear 4?

:josad::josad:
Why so much disrespect to my boy law?

He's also luffy's rival technically speaking the same way Kidd is, heck he might be even stronger than kid
Tbh, Law has never been considered a rival to me. He lost to Doflamingo, which Luffy then took over. Right there is where it really ended his running as a rival and more a permanent ally.

Kid on the other hand hasn't really lost to anyone that Luffy has taken over. He gave up on Kaido, only to go after a similar threat. The first half of the arc focused on Kid and Luffy's similarities.

Imo, Law may leave that fight just like Yamato eventually will.

Just my 2 cents. Feel free to disagree.

He dedicated 5 chapters to Jinbe, Robin and Franky's fights. These 2 calamities are far more important than the F6. Hell, even Jack had less relevance to the raid than the F6, hence why Oda just glossed over his shit lol.

I can definitely see 4-5 chapters for those calamities. 2 full chapters for Zoro and Sanji sounds extremely reasonable still. Robin literally just got that
Queen has been bullied by Cook the whole fight. 2 chapters are way too much for Cook vs Queen. :kata:

Also, what the hell kinda asspull a colossal disappointment like King could do to have a full on 2-chapter fight against Zoro, who King is so far unable to even hurt? :kaidowhat:

Even without Oda's favoring Tama, King and Queen do not warrant more than 1 chapter. Both are just time wasters until Zoro and Cook got something better to do, after all.

Tbh, Law has never been considered a rival to me. He lost to Doflamingo, which Luffy then took over. Right there is where it really ended his running as a rival and more a permanent ally.

Kid on the other hand hasn't really lost to anyone that Luffy has taken over. He gave up on Kaido, only to go after a similar threat. The first half of the arc focused on Kid and Luffy's similarities.

Imo, Law may leave that fight just like Yamato eventually will.

Just my 2 cents. Feel free to disagree.
To be fair, luffy won against doffy because doffy's organs were in literal stitches thanks to law, he said so himself

If law unlocks futur sight and gets a haki strong enough to teleport the likes of luffy during a fight, I think it's fair to assume he'll be yonko level by the end of the series, he'll be the whitebeard of the new era while kid will be like shikki

Queen has been bullied by Cook the whole fight. 2 chapters are way too much for Cook vs Queen. :kata:

Also, what the hell kinda asspull a colossal disappointment like King could do to have a full on 2-chapter fight against Zoro, who King is so far unable to even hurt? :kaidowhat:

Even without Oda's favoring Tama, King and Queen do not warrant more than 1 chapter. Both are just time wasters until Zoro and Cook got something better to do, after all.
I can sense an ulterior agenda here lol. I don't believe they are helping Luffy defeat Kaido, sorry

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Lol, no.

I don't see how Doflamingo is stronger or equal to KING, that makes ZORO weaker than G4 luffy DR version with basic Haki, no FS, no ACOA, no ADCOC...

I mean, G4 luffy downloaded the DIFF in DOFFY... This at most was for a MID DIFF for luffy to demonstrate his finisher, that's all.

And according to people Doffy is > King ? So ZORO < Luffy DR version with basic HAKI, this nonsense really makes sense. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:The minimization of disasters doesn't stop, does it?

I want KAIDO's past soon and the end of wano...
So I can drop this shit manga at once.

Other way around works too, zoro ain't worth shit without sanji

Why are you guys hating on that panel, it's pathetic lol, it's just great to see zoro and sanji have each other's backs
Thats absolutely fucking retarded
Zoro permanently scarred Kaido
Blocked strongest attack in the series
Pushed away Admiral
Busted mountains
AdvCoC
Tamed Enma
Will be WSS and Pirate King level+
Permanent black blade
Will solo strongest YC1 this arc

These are the things Zoro fans care about where as all sanjitards care about is chicken wings of pirate king.

Don't even try to equate Zoro to sanji you crack head, Zoro fans don't even need luffy much less sanji, his own feats, his hype and his portrayal is enough.

Lol, no.

I don't see how Doflamingo is stronger or equal to KING, that makes ZORO weaker than G4 luffy DR version with basic Haki, no FS, no ACOA, no ADCOC...

I mean, G4 luffy downloaded the DIFF in DOFFY... This at most was for a MID DIFF for luffy to demonstrate his finisher, that's all.

And according to people Doffy is > King ? So ZORO < Luffy DR version with basic HAKI, this nonsense really makes sense. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:The minimization of disasters doesn't stop, does it?

So basically doffy can kill Kaido since Doffy > Man who scarred Kaido with broken bones

Its virtually a fact
Bounties don't lie

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol, no.

Nope. You gonna get forced to read meme at elbaf

Status
Not open for further replies.