Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why people think she isn't. She's been around way too long this arc and even received a vs title card with Kid and Law.

I think its pretty obvious Oda wants to at least paint Luffy and Kid as equals by the end of the arc (assuming Law doesn't contribute to the entire Yonko fight)
How will Kid be equal to Luffy?

The guy is behind Luffy who has all the advanced hakis.

And who beat Doflamingo, Cracker and Katakuri. The guy splits the sky with Kaido. And is about to beat the strongest creature in the world in 1 vs 1 (Kaido is weakened but still).
But Kid, we're not even sure he's beating Big Mom with Law.
I repeat with Law. He's not all alone.

Why you want to force him to be equal with Luffy when from the start of the rooftop fight Oda has shown us that Luffy is clearly stronger than him with a long lead. Do not take your desires for facts that this is not the case.

I'm not condemning Kid again but you have to be honest and objective. On what Oda shows us.

Except you arent counting the fact that:

- She knocked Queen out in 2 hits. He recovered because he's Queen. She has not done this to Kid/Law

- Queen attacked her while she was distracted with Luffy.

This is no John's to Sanji. Luffy's rival captains are just stronger than they are, as they should be
- Zoans cant change form if theyre unconcious. Shown by Jabra, Lucci, WsW and Sasaki staying Hybrid after their defeat. Queen was quite clearly changing forms.

- And theirs quite literally 2 of Law and Midd. Why doesnt one distract her, whilst the other one lands something. Trashlings,

Lol nope. Theyre not his rivals at all.

How will Kid be equal to Luffy?

The guy is behind Luffy who has all the advanced hakis.

And who beat Doflamingo, Cracker and Katakuri. The guy splits the sky with Kaido. And is about to beat the strongest creature in the world in 1 vs 1 (Kaido is weakened but still).
But Kid, we're not even sure he's beating Big Mom with Law.
I repeat with Law. He's not all alone.

Why you want to force him to be equal with Luffy when from the start of the rooftop fight Oda has shown us that Luffy is clearly stronger than him with a long lead. Do not take your desires for facts that this is not the case.

I'm not condemning Kid again but you have to be honest and objective. On what Oda shows us.
No need to get offended bro it's just what I think lol.

Damaging Big Mom is not the same as Damaging Kaido. Both are nearly indestructible, but you are assuming Kid has shown everything he has. Oda has been stalling because he's not read to show off Kid and Law fighting her yet. That's it.

And how about we wait until people exit the fights? You are assuming Yamato will leave the fight to Luffy right? Then wait and see if Law leaves or stays.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
- Zoans cant change form if theyre unconcious. Shown by Jabra, Lucci, WsW and Sasaki staying Hybrid after their defeat. Queen was quite clearly changing forms.

- And theirs quite literally 2 of Law and Midd. Why doesnt one distract her, whilst the other one lands something. Trashlings,

Of course they can

- Uhhhh, Ulti? Literally both times she was knocked out.

- Luffy and Yamato are literally fighting Kaido right now. Do you expect Yamato fight Kaido until the end? Yes or no? If no, then don't assume Law is meant to fight BM the entire time. Kid initiated the fight with BM, not Law.

Like I've told you about other matchups, wait lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.