Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Kid/Law are clearly 50% of Luffy each, but that's still very good. Luffy is taking down the #1 dude in One Piece.

He'll do the Doffy thing where instead of getting 500 mill each between Kid/Law, they'll get 1.5 bill or 2 bill each.
I figured that Kid would be his rival until Lodestar or wherever they fight over the final Road Poneglyph. Idk, you'd think Oda would want them to fight eventually. Kid's ambition is pretty similar to Luffy's and I can't see how it would end if not in a fight later on.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I'm not sure why people think she isn't. She's been around way too long this arc and even received a vs title card with Kid and Law.

I think its pretty obvious Oda wants to at least paint Luffy and Kid as equals by the end of the arc (assuming Law doesn't contribute to the entire Yonko fight)
"Buh buh Killer >> Kid"

Kid has always been Luffy's equal. It hasn't change since his introduction like 500+ chapters ago. He is mainly hated on by Luffy and Zoro fans for two reasons. He is Luffy's equal and admitting that automatically makes him stronger than Zoro:jordanmf:

"Buh buh Killer >> Kid"

Kid has always been Luffy's equal. It hasn't change since his introduction like 500+ chapters ago. He is mainly hated on by Luffy and Zoro fans for two reasons. He is Luffy's equal and admitting that automatically makes him stronger than Zoro:jordanmf:
Oh trust me I agree lol. Kid and Law have lasted far longer against Big Mom than Queen did, and its pretty obvious to me that if she's going down by Kid's hand, then he and Luffy are inherently equal by the end of the arc.

It all depends on Law's performance in the fight and if he sticks around for all of it.

Zoro and SAnji will get the exact same finish as Inu and Neko double spread side by side defeat their enemy

I also don't see them getting 1v1 full chapter its either gonna switch every few pages

hopefully at least 5 chapters total of the two fights
No:sweat:
Post automatically merged:

Oh trust me I agree lol. Kid and Law have lasted far longer against Big Mom than Queen did, and its pretty obvious to me that if she's going down by Kid's hand, then he and Luffy are inherently equal by the end of the arc.

It all depends on Law's performance in the fight and if he sticks around for all of it.
They lasted longer than Queen, because Queen defeated her lmao

No:sweat:
Post automatically merged:

They lasted longer than Queen, because Queen defeated her lmao

Except you arent counting the fact that:

- She knocked Queen out in 2 hits. He recovered because he's Queen. She has not done this to Kid/Law

- Queen attacked her while she was distracted with Luffy.

This is no John's to Sanji. Luffy's rival captains are just stronger than they are, as they should be

Status
Not open for further replies.