Status
Not open for further replies.
Peros had all the tools to beat Nekomamushi if you think about it.
he literally recreated the punk hazard lab with his devil fruit, he could create a massive barrier surrounding him and Neko to block out the moon

Lmfao I'm not gonna argue with your nonsense
That asura attack folds queen.

Hes done 0 damage to queen after multiple named attacks
Hes gonna use the suit and then get another power up through his dna when he uses the suit again
And Brachio Bomber sends Zoro back to Ushiramu

We’ll see lol.

Queen got kod by base nerfed meme punches had to wait until luffy got chased all the way around before he snuck her. Even page one needed an acoc punch
Zoans can’t change forms when they’re KOed. Shown by Jabra, Lucci, WsW and Sasaki. Queen was changing forms on the floor showing that he was quite clearly concious.
Post automatically merged:

Mind you queen didn't use armament and hybrid
Or any Cyborg Modifications.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And Brachio Bomber sends Zoro back to Ushiramu

We’ll see lol.

Zoans can’t change forms when they’re KOed. Shown by Jabra, Lucci, WsW and Sasaki. Queen was changing forms on the floor showing that he was quite clearly concious.
Post automatically merged:

Or any Cyborg Modifications.
Brachio bomber would never land it was a situational attack.

More lies ulit got hit by yamatos bagua in zoan form and was in human form when page one woke her up.

Kid: Naturally, we have to win!

There you go Big Mom going down deniers.
I'm not sure why people think she isn't. She's been around way too long this arc and even received a vs title card with Kid and Law.

I think its pretty obvious Oda wants to at least paint Luffy and Kid as equals by the end of the arc (assuming Law doesn't contribute to the entire Yonko fight)

I'm not sure why people think she isn't. She's been around way too long this arc and even received a vs title card with Kid and Law.

I think its pretty obvious Oda wants to at least paint Luffy and Kid as equals by the end of the arc (assuming Law doesn't contribute to the entire Yonko fight)
Nah. Kid/Law are clearly 50% of Luffy each, but that's still very good. Luffy is taking down the #1 dude in One Piece.

He'll do the Doffy thing where instead of getting 500 mill each between Kid/Law, they'll get 1.5 bill or 2 bill each.

Ahh, tbh in not entirely too sure about that.

With Numbers still Lurking, Apoo and Hawkins still factors, and Fukurokuju existing, plus possbilities Oda just shows them fighting King and Queen but doesn't end them, same with some BM/Kaido skirmishes, I question if Oda can do it in 5 chapters.

I expect Queen and King to be the last things taken out before Big Mom and Kaido (and Orochi but that's separate)
It's Oda, it will likely end like this:

1027: Apoo vs Drake, Fuku vs Raizou, and Killer vs Hawkins end.
1028: Tama tames the remaining numbers, spotlight on BM vs SNs.
1029: Cook vs Queen ends.
1030: Tama leads the remaining numbers to wipe out the remaining BP, spotlight on Kaido vs Momotaro gang.
1031: Zoro vs King ends.

H

humanbeing

Peros had all the tools to beat Nekomamushi if you think about it.
he literally recreated the punk hazard lab with his devil fruit, he could create a massive barrier surrounding him and Neko to block out the moon
he recreated it yes but the candy was reinforced with iron it is not only candy. Neko has haki so he will break through candy and obviously his elektro will be effective too, so the barrier will not be really help that much. and Neko is as fast as hell so he would not be captured inside a barrier.

Brachio bomber would never land it was a situational attack.

More lies ulit got hit by yamatos bagua in zoan form and was in human form when page one woke her up.
You dont think Queen cant land it in Hybrid, swapping weight for speed. Then enhancing with cyborg shit and haki ?

She pretended to be unconcious so PayPay could carry on holding her. But yh its an inconsistency from Oda. It makes zero sense to be able to change forms unconcious when thats quite obviously needing conciousness.

It's Oda, it will likely end like this:

1027: Apoo vs Drake, Fuku vs Raizou, and Killer vs Hawkins end.
1028: Tama tames the remaining numbers, spotlight on BM vs SNs.
1029: Cook vs Queen ends.
1030: Tama leads the remaining numbers to wipe out the remaining BP, spotlight on Kaido vs Momotaro gang.
1031: Zoro vs King ends.
He hasn't really been rushing the Strawhat fights though. Yes Franky's was one chapter, but Jinbe and Robin's weren't. It's also Zoro and Sanji, he tends to give them longer fights.

Let's see what happens. I dont think it's happening that fast

Status
Not open for further replies.