Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last point.

I believe King and Queen go down within the next 5 chapters.
Ahh, tbh in not entirely too sure about that.

With Numbers still Lurking, Apoo and Hawkins still factors, and Fukurokuju existing, plus possbilities Oda just shows them fighting King and Queen but doesn't end them, same with some BM/Kaido skirmishes, I question if Oda can do it in 5 chapters.

I expect Queen and King to be the last things taken out before Big Mom and Kaido (and Orochi but that's separate)
Post automatically merged:

guys, Kaido ain't ready for Luffy....

I hope Gorilla Man is real lol

What portrayal
Zoro has feats vs yonko
Hes not an unknown
King having feats in base vs zoro
Puts him far above queen as does the vc.
Yes sanji will need 2 power ups to beat a yc2
Whilst zoro won't use asura to beat a yc1
Zoro did nothing to Kaido without Asura. Other than that they were all shallow shit. Queen quite literally cracked a Yonko’s skull and made her go night night. Not only is that better than King…its also better than anything Zoro has done in AP.

What 2 PUs, he hasnt even use his RS and wont use it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro did nothing to Kaido without Asura. Other than that they were all shallow shit. Queen quite literally cracked a Yonko’s skull and made her go night night. Not only is that better than King…its also better than anything Zoro has done in AP.

Lmfao I'm not gonna argue with your nonsense
That asura attack folds queen.

Hes done 0 damage to queen after multiple named attacks
Hes gonna use the suit and then get another power up through his dna when he uses the suit again

Mind you queen didn't use armament and hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.