Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not angry 😂

It is certainly not the same agreement. Problem is, you say Kid won't mind Luffy. While Luffy totally overwhelmed Kid since Chapter 1000, how Kid who has no advanced haki.

Has learned Adv Arming or Adv Haki Observation and not yet pushed his kings haki goes all at once equal to Luffy ?. Luffy had to train 12 hours at Whole Cake Island, teach Udon 2 weeks haki, and lose 2 or 3 times against Kaido to be stronger. But Kid didn't do all that, beat any commander, no emperor's right-hand man is going to be equal to Luffy. It does not make sense.
1. Kid beat a sweet commander. Likely Snack or Cracker. He explained this in Udon.

2. Like I said, AdCoC was the solution for damaging Kaido. It does not need to he the solution for harming Big Mom.

How about wait before you assume you know everything about Kid's (and Law's) powers?

Luffy and Blackbeard will beat 2 emperors Teach (Whitebeard, Shanks)

Luffy (Kaido, Big Mom)

Monkey D Luffy and Marshall D Teach are the best of the worst generation. For now Teach> Luffy

Oda needs to learn how to do big moments better.

The scabbards should not have cut Kaido and made him bleed at all. Kaido getting cut should have been reserved for Zoro's dead man's game.

And the they aren't even touching moment with Luffy and Kaido should have been reserved for this sky split

Stop making up shit and rules and just admit that Oda draws whatever he wants lmao. This is the same guy who isn't even consistent with battle damage.

Sanji is not stronger than Kid and Law, and shouldn't be in context of his Captain being their rival, not Sanji. Get over it lol

Funny you had the same exact bumb ass reactions ("lmao k") when you couldn't fathom Zoro fighting King.
To be honest, kid at this point is clearly not on luffy's level

Stop making up shit and rules and just admit that Oda draws whatever he wants lmao. This is the same guy who isn't even consistent with battle damage.

Sanji is not stronger than Kid and Law, and shouldn't be in context of his Captain being their rival, not Sanji. Get over it lol

Funny you had the same exact bumb ass reactions ("lmao k") when you couldn't fathom Zoro fighting King.
It makes zero sense for Zoans to change forms when theyre unconcious. Changing forms is quite a concious thing since you gotta conciously use your DF on purpose to be the form you want. Oda has stay consistent with Lucci, Sasaki, Jabra, WsW, Chopper. Ulti is the one mistake in her Yamato fight. And it would make Logical sense for her to pretend to be unconcious so she gets comfort from Pay pay.

Luffy is above them. Luffy is the future PK, and Sanji is his wings. Thats worth than whatever Midd and Law have combined,

1. Kid beat a sweet commander. Likely Snack or Cracker. He explained this in Udon.

2. Like I said, AdCoC was the solution for damaging Kaido. It does not need to he the solution for harming Big Mom.

How about wait before you assume you know everything about Kid's (and Law's) powers?
Kid hurt a Sweet Commander but he didn't beat him. It says in chapter 927 or 928 I think.

Yes it's a good idea to wait I just have a direct reaction lol

It makes zero sense for Zoans to change forms when theyre unconcious. Changing forms is quite a concious thing since you gotta conciously use your DF on purpose to be the form you want. Oda has stay consistent with Lucci, Sasaki, Jabra, WsW, Chopper. Ulti is the one mistake in her Yamato fight. And it would make Logical sense for her to pretend to be unconcious so she gets comfort from Pay pay.

Luffy is above them. Luffy is the future PK, and Sanji is his wings. Thats worth than whatever Midd and Law have combined,
Jesus Chrono stop inventing rules, you're starting to sound like that poster swearing Yamato couldn't have a mythical dog DF because Oda wouldn't add 2 of the same family, it's just according to Oda's preference drawing the scene unless you really think zoan users like Dalton and Ulti have any good reason to change shape before taking naps.

He hasn't really been rushing the Strawhat fights though. Yes Franky's was one chapter, but Jinbe and Robin's weren't. It's also Zoro and Sanji, he tends to give them longer fights.

Let's see what happens. I dont think it's happening that fast
I hope it happens even faster, tbh, cause I am personally losing interest in all the live floor fights. :smoothy:

Zoro and SAnji will get the exact same finish as Inu and Neko double spread side by side defeat their enemy

I also don't see them getting 1v1 full chapter its either gonna switch every few pages

hopefully at least 5 chapters total of the two fights
You're fucking insane if you think Oda is gonna dedicate 5 chapters for King and Queen. :gokulaugh:

Those amount of chapters will Oda dedicate for Tama only, not King or Queen. :milaugh:

King and Queen got 1 chapter each if we are lucky.

Sanji is one wing lol

And the point is that Kid will likely continue to be his rival post Wano until Luffy actually is PK. We don't know the context of how this fight with BM plays out.

Maybe wait and see if Law leaves or not? Maybe wait and see if Kid wins alone? If that happens, wouldn't you agree that he will be his rival UNTIL Luffy is PK?

What the fuck? Luffy > Blackbeard right now. Blackbeard will only surpass this Luffy when he gets his 3rd DF/Zooan.

Regular Blackbeard = YC level (Ace said he should be 2nd division Commander)
Yami Blackbeard = Warlord level
Gura Blackbeard = Yonko level
Zooan Blackbeard = PK level
...no i mean imo BB would be stronger, since he will keep powering up just like Luffy right? i'm not comparing current Luffy with pre-TS BB or Marineford BB with newly gained Gura2

I'm not sure why people think she isn't. She's been around way too long this arc and even received a vs title card with Kid and Law.

I think its pretty obvious Oda wants to at least paint Luffy and Kid as equals by the end of the arc (assuming Law doesn't contribute to the entire Yonko fight)
Yeah, it’s unlikely that kid and law beat big mom, even less likely that kid does it without laws contribution.

You're fucking insane if you think Oda is gonna dedicate 5 chapters for King and Queen. :gokulaugh:

Those amount of chapters will Oda dedicate for Tama only, not King or Queen. :milaugh:

King and Queen got 1 chapter each if we are lucky.
He dedicated 5 chapters to Jinbe, Robin and Franky's fights. These 2 calamities are far more important than the F6. Hell, even Jack had less relevance to the raid than the F6, hence why Oda just glossed over his shit lol.

I can definitely see 4-5 chapters for those calamities. 2 full chapters for Zoro and Sanji sounds extremely reasonable still. Robin literally just got that

Not enough people are discussing how they think Big Mom is going to react to the announcement of Perospero’s defeat. The last time she got angry this arc, she two-shotted an Ancient Zoan, then one-shotted two more 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.