[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we are basically at the point if it’s 1 scum then they wouldn’t care who got lynched as long as it wasn’t them.

if it’s 2 then you can see the lynch being switched off of Lm if he flips scum

we should not lynch the two people that got roleblocked.
I do not agree that roleblocked players trying to shoot shows up in the writeup as failed kills.

@Rhea is this something you can comment on?

I mean we are basically at the point if it’s 1 scum then they wouldn’t care who got lynched as long as it wasn’t them.

if it’s 2 then you can see the lynch being switched off of Lm if he flips scum
I will isolate.
I am sure there was people that wanted to lynch Sera over Ryu.

Xlaw : Alibaba -> Sera -> Unvote -> Sera -> Sallucion -> Melkor -> Ryu
Fuji : Ryu
Dr_Professor83 : Ryu -> Sera -> Melkor -> Ryu
Nick : Ryu -> Sera -> Ryu
MistyCatGoddess : Sallucion -> Ryu -> Sera -> Melkor -> Ryu
Sallucion : Ryu
T-Pein : Sallucion -> Sera
Ryu Kishi : Sallucion -> Melkor
Gambit : Sera
Melkor : Ryu
Alibaba : Ryu

just from looking at the votes.

Xlaw, Dr and Mistycat look the worst here.

I’m very confident from my mafia experience role blocks count as failed kills in write ups but I guess asking doesn’t hurt to confirm a mechanical question
up to the host.
if someone is RB then they did nothing.
They visited no one ect.

not sure what rhea meant by that post tho...

does matter,
I know I am town and I was hesitant on voting for Ryu when Sera looked scummy AF.
only people that have tmi would be down to lynch any of them for whatever reason.
I mean I was hesitant on voting sera and rathered ryu. My point is the only reason they would push around a player is if they are buddies to save. Also most people voted together really

btw why is nick still alive?
why does mafia allow some "confirmed town" to stay alive so long?
has he been protected by someone?
or has he claimed protections?
I cant remember.

btw why is nick still alive?
why does mafia allow some "confirmed town" to stay alive so long?
has he been protected by someone?
or has he claimed protections?
I cant remember.
My assumption claimed protection. I mean I have confirmed gambit to easily back me up on that I’m Harry. I’m good anyway they can try to kill me.

I'm leaving Lynch candidate to Nick and Gambit..I'm upset with my target choices in this entire game..

I don't know what prof claimed (i know that he is hagrid) but can he choose 2 players to protect ? Tho it matches with his bike lore..

Ib Dragos HP game , hagrid had similar ability...I'm leaving it to invest...They knows better..

Also my bet was they tried to kill xlaw if it wasn’t a roleblock.

I made sure to say protect the other town group and left xlaw out for a reason. So I wouldn’t be surprised they took the bait when I protected him and they tried to kill them.

that’s only if Lm wasn’t the killer basically

I mean at this point I feel like it doesn’t matter since you are last non somewhat confirmed town. With all actions please I don’t feel like looking back lol
First ability is watcher.
N1 - I watched Rej and saw Gambit visit.
N2 - I watched Gambit and saw you & Rej visit. That’s when I asked you who you visited because at first host only told me you and then after I asked a little while later host told me Rej also visited. That’s why I changed my mind on you answering.
N3 - I watched JDB who was janitored. My action failed though.
N4 - I didn’t watch anyone because I forgot to send in my action and I’m sorry.

Second ability is that if I get killed the player who kills me gets roleblocked and vote silenced for a cycle

First ability is watcher.
N1 - I watched Rej and saw Gambit visit.
N2 - I watched Gambit and saw you & Rej visit. That’s when I asked you who you visited because at first host only told me you and then after I asked a little while later host told me Rej also visited. That’s why I changed my mind on you answering.
N3 - I watched JDB who was janitored. My action failed though.
N4 - I didn’t watch anyone because I forgot to send in my action and I’m sorry.

Second ability is that if I get killed the player who kills me gets roleblocked and vote silenced for a cycle
That’s very interesting because I visited Rej night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.