rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGKONGGUN15

The Soul King
One Piece - Chapter 1026
Title: Crucial Time
Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
https://onepiecechapters.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-1026/

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

MY MOTHERFUCKING MC THE MOTHERFUCKING GOAT MONKEY D LUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT

i want to give a 10/10 for the split alone tbh
"Do you still think it's possible to beat me?"

Omigod i just have a prediction that the WSC does this New Onigashima and wanting to wage war against the entire world tp be PK etc, is actually based on a hidden purpose (dream),

...which is actually to have a glorious death in a battle against someone that finally surpasses him. Somewhat of a "WSC Successor", if you will. Maybe he think that he must find a successor in power since he is already in his prime and before too long, his power will decline and he wont be able to destroy World Government? So in a way it's like a Baton Pass to Luffy, his unofficial little disciple that is forged through battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.