rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed Momo's confrontation with Kaido. Luffy is indeed a great dragon trainer! I liked how Oda had Momo remember Oden and Toki as a way to muster his courage and determination.

Luffy and Kaido's CoC clash split the sky! His haki is now top tier. There are still other fights to get through, so I think that Luffy will experience a lot of challenges.

Also Perospero and Jack are now defeated. Perospero thought he was the victor after the minks lost their silent form. Then Luffy splits the sky and that's it for Perospero. Poor Perospero.

Looks like Orochi is back. I wonder if we are going to see Hyori soon?

Last edited:
What feats against Yonko? Sanji cracked future PK's head, so?... What Zoro did to Kaido is irrelevant at this point. That was to hype Enma. Zoro was just being used as a hypetool for Luffy and Enma. For someone with ambition to become wss, he is still pretty weak having to use 3 swords to beat 1 sword users and getting stopped by literally everyone on his tier. Meanwhile Wuffy splits sky, and Wanji been beating opponents (no hands). Lol
Zoro fought Yonkos at the Rooftop while Sanji was getting ass fucked by Black Maria. And your post is either a Retarded troll attempt or your IQ is genuinely in the negatives. Either way I'm sure your IQ doesn't cross 50.

Now I think about it we got to see fight of Luffy Vs Lion dick guy , we got to see Luffy Vs Summo guys...
But yeah let's off panel Jack , King and Queens fight...I think fans are ok enjoy few knock out panels ! I can't enjoy OP fights...Better gonna start some other series ...It's useless to expect proper fight from Oda

I've been using this chapter as kind of a litmus test for communities. If you don't like this one a lot as an OP fan, you're mentally ill. Rating this a 1 is as retarded as you can possibly get and not indicative of you having high standards, but focusing on minor things over major things.

Zoro fought Yonkos at the Rooftop while Sanji was getting ass fucked by Black Maria. And your post is either a Retarded troll attempt or your IQ is genuinely in the negatives. Either way I'm sure your IQ doesn't cross 50.
That's Wanji. He will allow to get beaten up by women and proceed to mid diff official opponent with no hands while carrying bandage Zoro. Enma carried Lolo on the rooftop. Kaido and BM were all wary about the sword not Lolo

Good chapter!

We can now conclude that:
  • Luffy is a Yonko-tier now, forget the 5th Emperor fake title...
  • Momo doesn't need a babysitter now...
  • Jack is trash... So as Peros...
  • Jack is the YC3, but is actually BP's YC4 powerscaling-wise...
  • Peros is the reigning YC4 of BMP...
  • RIP Carrot4Nakama...

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

What a disappointment for MOMONOSUKE...:lawsigh:
KAIDO killed your father, your mother, turned your sister into a prostitute, destroyed the country of wano, enslaved people and when it comes to revenge, MOMO takes just one bite of kaido?

That's it ?
Momo only did this in kaido?
Okay, ODA.
Hell, MOMO even had reasons to kill KAIDO, which I wouldn't mind.

Okay, there is no bite stronger in the world than a bite from a dragon that must have immense physical force behind it, but I was disappointed.​

What a disappointment for MOMONOSUKE...:lawsigh:
KAIDO killed your father, your mother, turned your sister into a prostitute, destroyed the country of wano, enslaved people and when it comes to revenge, MOMO takes just one bite of kaido?

That's it ?
Hell, MOMO even had reasons to kill KAIDO, which I wouldn't mind.

Okay, there is no bite stronger in the world than a bite from a dragon that must have immense physical force behind it, but I was disappointed.​
Once a sissy, always a sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.