rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What a disappointment for MOMONOSUKE...:lawsigh:
KAIDO killed your father, your mother, turned your sister into a prostitute, destroyed the country of wano, enslaved people and when it comes to revenge, MOMO takes just one bite of kaido?

That's it ?
Momo only did this in kaido?
Okay, ODA.
Hell, MOMO even had reasons to kill KAIDO, which I wouldn't mind.

Okay, there is no bite stronger in the world than a bite from a dragon that must have immense physical force behind it, but I was disappointed.​
He's Mentally 8 years old.

What?

Do you actually believe they'd be the ones to complain about bad writing?

They are even sometimes throwing ideas to Oda to put in the chapter. Oda being shit at power scaling and fights is not a surprise.

His editors cried during Momo's speech what do you expect from such people.
No,he just puts whatever he wants to. The Suprrnova for example wasn't an idea of an Editor. Oda simply made them after the editor told him the arc wasn't interesting enough.
Dressrosa Editor begged him to put the flashback of Senior Pink in and Oda didn't want. He didn't force him However.
The case of Oda isn't like Kishimoto or others.
The only thing the don't let him is put over pg15 or something.
He wasn't even able to mention the word boob in Green bit when Leo was on top of Robin's areolas.

Ayo.

Remember that Denjiro, Kawamatsu, and Ashura were supposed to be the strongest Scabbards?

:ihaha:
They never were supposed to be .

The 100 strong part was because they faced 1000 beast pirates .

AND ?
It has the body of an adult, and a gigantic dragon shape.

It still disappoints that after everything he's been through, he only took one bite of kaido.
He's been through a Hell of a Lot for a 8 year old. Because his body became Bigger doesn't mean he can Fight like Dragon Kaido. We literally see 8 year Old Luffy struggle to use his Devil Fruit powers properly and hit himself. Why is Momonosuke any Different?

He has not trained his Devil Fruit or his Haki. The Best he can do is Bite. Now if he stops Onigashima without mastering his Devil Fruit that is an Extremely good feat.

Note, Perospero has not defeated a single Sulong Mink.

Meanwhile, Jack:

Jack beat multiple people on Pedro's level. He deserves to be a Commander. At the same time, Jack should have been defeated here once and for all. His ultimate defeat was less epic than it would be falling here while desperately trying to protect Kaido.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

He's been through a Hell of a Lot for a 8 year old. Because his body became Bigger doesn't mean he can Fight like Dragon Kaido. We literally see 8 year Old Luffy struggle to use his Devil Fruit powers properly and hit himself. Why is Momonosuke any Different?

He has not trained his Devil Fruit or his Haki. The Best he can do is Bite. Now if he stops Onigashima without mastering his Devil Fruit that is an Extremely good feat.
You're misinterpreting things. I found it disappointing that he only did this at KAIDO. Just biting kaido doesn't make up for everything he's been through. Yes, he is an 8 year old, with 8 years old the flamingo was killing his father.

Momo, aged 8, can't even have the courage to bite Kaido without the encouragement of other people.

Biting the person who screwed up his life, now don't get me wrong, momo just took a bite of kaido, that's very little.

Can't I be disappointed in this?
Or am I forced to agree that this was great?

Just like his immunity to lightning he sure trained very hard for that:gokulaugh:
Doesn't matter. Usain bolt is the world's fastest man because of his genes as well as his training. Spider-Man is spiderman because the Spider-god chose him 3000 years ago. Batman has rich parents and his butler is basically James Bond. Nothing is fair in this world or any other.

You're misinterpreting things. I found it disappointing that he only did this at KAIDO. Just biting kaido doesn't make up for everything he's been through. Yes, he is an 8 year old, with 8 years old the flamingo was killing his father.

Momo, aged 8, can't even have the courage to bite Kaido without the encouragement of other people.

Biting the person who screwed up his life, now don't get me wrong, momo just took a bite of kaido, that's very little.
You think Momo wouldn't shoot Kaido with a pistol if that will Kill Kaido as Revenge? Kaido is just too Strong for 8 year old or 28 year old or 48 year old Momo to do anything.

He will Stop Onigashima and Save Wano. That will be his symbolic Revenge on Kaido. He cannot hurt the WSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.