rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na Yammy at least had onscreen named attacks and fight scenes,Jack has none of them.
Nah, what happened to Yammy was a thousand times worse than what happened to Jack.

And I’m not happy with what happened to Jack either.

For Jack to be as bad, he would have to go hybrid, say “whoever said that the Calamity ranking goes from King to Queen to Jack?”, reveal that he is the secret Ace of the crew, start fighting Inu and Neko… who then trash him, start fighting each other, then the fight gets offpanelled for over a year and then after Kaido is defeated and the war is over we cut back to him lying defeated on the ground while Inu says the fight was boring.

Jack’s treatment was shit, but at least he was still just the weakest Calamity who was only fighting Scabbards. He should still have been treated better, but at least we still have King and Queen.

But Yammy was meant to be this amazing twist where he was secretely stronger than every other Espada, and in the end we got absolutely nothing from him to pay-off on that. Never mind the other Espada, there was Fraccione that ended up getting better fights than what Yammy did.

Dude i wanted Jack to be stronger than readers originally thought that it. Who needs complete copypast of what Kubo wrote.
I'm not talking about 0 Espada shit. I'm just talking about the fate of the character. You wanted Jack to be stronger when Oda already showed the peak of his strength by Being portrayed as equal to Inu and Neko all the way back on Zou. Even they state that Sulong would have let them win

Wanting something that wasn't actually set up by the author and then shitting on the author for it seems ridiculous to me. Being disappointed? Cool, that's allowed. I'm disappointed. Doesn't mean I'm pissed at Oda for it. It's my fault for expecting Jack to beat Inu or have more up his sleeve when it wasn't set up for it. That's it.

Nah, what happened to Yammy was a thousand times worse than what happened to Jack.

And I’m not happy with what happened to Jack either.

For Jack to be as bad, he would have to go hybrid, say “whoever said that the Calamity ranking goes from King to Queen to Jack?”, reveal that he is the secret Ace of the crew, start fighting Inu and Neko… who then trash him, start fighting each other, then the fight gets offpanelled for over a year and then after Kaido is defeated and the war is over we cut back to him lying defeated on the ground while Inu says the fight was boring.

Jack’s treatment was shit, but at least he was still just the weakest Calamity who was only fighting Scabbards. He should still have been treated better, but at least we still have King and Queen.

But Yammy was meant to be this amazing twist where he was secretely stronger than every other Espada, and in the end we got absolutely nothing from him to pay-off on that. Never mind the other Espada, there was Fraccione that ended up getting better fights than what Yammy did.
Lol 100% accurate

Sanji and zoro is fighting back to back . All live floor Live was protecting for sanji and zoro fights.
Still , we don't have any idea about bigmom vs kid and Law. Accoding to the panel , law and kid does not seems good and suffer from big mom. I guess big mom will defeat somebody finally in the one piece manga.d.d.d
Kaido is still making trash talking with luffy . He is taking damage like voluntarily. Actually I'm very disappointed. No knocked out Yamato. Bited by momo . Still taking elephant gun However, still he is fighting normal as if nothing happened . What a beast .
Bite thing totally bullshit . Momo bite . I bited luffy. Ha , Okey now you can stop onigashima . Huh ?
Luffy sent momo to stop onigashima . And he said he will take kaido . So , what will Yamato do or why did she watch all chap momo and luffy ?
Oda , we bored King of pirates or beat kaido speech. Why BM pirates come onigasjima ? Answer, Pedro revenge , bm presence can be hype . No any other motivation. Just shit.

- What occured this chapter?
- Jack received 4-5 named moves over the last 30-40 chapters, but then was offscreened by Inu?
I take the secone thing since right now I have NOTHING from Jack. I rather take his offscreen end as getting again a offscreen fight with him multiple times now. Jack is the only villian who had so many opponents and chance and yet end up to have nothing. Right now as Jack fan we not have anything, just seeing his lose for the 23432time. I rather see him getting great fight scene and not him getting defeated for the 111time...
Post automatically merged:

Yammy at least has something, what has Jack? Multiple fights who end in offscreen. Jack has basically nothing, we don' know his fightstyle, his moveset, his skills overall, nothing. It is like we never had a character named Jack. This is not a simple fodder, this is Kaido strongest 3 who was hyped by Kaido himself and Queen previous chapter ago. Why hyping him if he ends again in offscreen.

You guys see it in your view but you cannot see it in the ways off actually fans like me or @TheAncientCenturion . For us, we don't get anything from Jack,nothing...

Intra crew, there is very little difference between King and Queen.Intra crew there is very little difference between Smoothie/Cracker.
Here we see characters below these two pairs, Pero and Jack are portrayed as equivalent.
There is Literally nothing that Connects Smoothie / Cracker. Stop reaching LOL.

King is a violent torturer, yes he is more of a threat than the 50 year old siscon Kat, or the chilled out Marco who lost his captain.
Headcanon.

King does not Fly around the New World burning Countries and Torturing people.
Big Mom Pirates destroyed Islands over sweets. Marco literally Fought in the War of the Best and was Touted to become a future Emperor.

Zoro's scar is tiny/ barely visible and Oda forgets to draw it most panels, and he used the same man's blade who did the giant cross scar. Zoro said he was disappointed in his performance and Kaido says "you should be happy with that", LITERALLY a consolation prize.
Being the Second person to ever Scar Kaido is a Consolation prize. I see the Copium has hit Insane Levels.

So Zoro telling everyone that he will block and then going to block being faster than Law rooming them isn't PIS apparently, despite Law previously rooming Zoro instantly when requested as a mobility assist.
All it means is that Zoro Reacted to Hakkai after Luffy called the attack out, faster than Law did. No PIS since Zoro has shown to have better Observation Haki than Law way Back in Zou. When it Comes to Sanji fighting Queen in Base after getting embarassed by Multiple characters in the series, its Fine, but this is PIS. Anything to downplay Zoro HAHAHA.

I take the secone thing since right now I have NOTHING from Jack. I rather take his offscreen end as getting again a offscreen fight with him multiple times now. Jack is the only villian who had so many opponents and chance and yet end up to have nothing. Right now as Jack fan we not have anything, just seeing his lose for the 23432time. I rather see him getting great fight scene and not him getting defeated for the 111time...
Post automatically merged:

Yammy at least has something, what has Jack? Multiple fights who end in offscreen. Jack has basically nothing, we don' know his fightstyle, his moveset, his skills overall, nothing. It is like we never had a character named Jack. This is not a simple fodder, this is Kaido strongest 3 who was hyped by Kaido himself and Queen previous chapter ago. Why hyping him if he ends again in offscreen.

You guys see it in your view but you cannot see it in the ways off actually fans like me or @TheAncientCenturion . For us, we don't get anything from Jack,nothing...
Listen, I'd be right there with you if Oda treated King and Queen the same way, but tbh with so many characters and portrayals, I've gotten over wanting every single character outside of the strawhats to get their due diligence when it comes to fights. We at least have King, Queen, Big Mom and Kaido, and those should prove to be vastly more entertaining fights at this point.

If Inu/Neko got their due diligence, then I know Zoro and Sanji will get way more with their opponents, especially since King and Queen have a variety or moves so far. I know Kid and Law will with Big Mom too, because they are central characters in the arc and so is she.

All I can say is that there are certainly positives and negatives to Wano. But I'm surprised already that Oda dedicated the time he did for the F6 in the midst of everything else, which gave 3 strawhats decent fights (and 2 with serviceable moments I guess). I'm surprised that Inu/Neko showed more Sulong and had more to do, which subsequently gave more relevance to Peros and Jack (yes, I understand the argument that both villains should have had more relevance with other characters or at least dedicated fight chapters).

But it's all frankly just not Oda's style. He just doesn't dedicate huge solo chapters exclusive to 1v1s anymore outside of a few exceptions. All F6 fights had other scenes not related to those fights, which shortened their fights entirely as well. He's not like Kubo or Kishimoto. He doesn't spend 3-4 chapters on the same scenes because ye has way more characters to update and show references for on the same timescale, otherwise you end up with even far worse offscreening complaints than you get right now.

Like Oda is fucked either way. He either spends a chapter earlier on giving certain fight scenes extra time or he doesn't and moves to things he deems are more important. You have one side complaining about pacing and would complain about wasting chapters on secondary character fights. And you have another feel the payoff isn't there. And I complete get both sides of this coin. I just think that what we got was fair in the grand scheme of a 120+ chapter arc that has no sign of ending anytime soon still lol.

Edit: and even on top of this, there still is more coming for the M3, Law and Kid, and potentially all strawhats depending on how Oda involves the Numbers, CP-0 and the BMP into the rest of the plot.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There is Literally nothing that Connects Smoothie / Cracker. Stop reaching LOL.

Headcanon.

King does not Fly around the New World burning Countries and Torturing people.
Big Mom Pirates destroyed Islands over sweets. Marco literally Fought in the War of the Best and was Touted to become a future Emperor.

Being the Second person to ever Scar Kaido is a Consolation prize. I see the Copium has hit Insane Levels.

All it means is that Zoro Reacted to Hakkai after Luffy called the attack out, faster than Law did. No PIS since Zoro has shown to have better Observation Haki than Law way Back in Zou. When it Comes to Sanji fighting Queen in Base after getting embarassed by Multiple characters in the series, its Fine, but this is PIS. Anything to downplay Zoro HAHAHA.
Yup zoro is canonically fast enough to unsheathe 3 swords and jump into an attack faster than law can move two fingers and say room. What a monster

Status
Not open for further replies.