[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Votes has been capped on Alibaba with that Day 2 has ended !

@Alibaba , Linda Flynn a Vanilla Town has been Lynched.

Linda just wanted to have fun

Night 2 starts !!
All kids are going to night camp, have fun tonight !

1. @Finalbeta
  2. @Ekkologix
  3. @Dr_Professor83
  4. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  5. @Ryu Kishi
  6. @Midnight Delight
  7. @Tris
  8. @Zemmi
  9. @Fuji
  10. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
  11. @Kagura
  12. @Gambit
  13. @Don DaSlayer
Only now did I have time to come to the forum.

Anyway GG and good luck to everyone

Camp night didn't go well either....

Baljeet : Hey guys , i just saw scary shadow behind the bush...
Buford : Watcha talkin ! Scary cat !!
Lawrence : Don't worry boys , let's dad handle this matter ! I'm going to check who's there , you guys enjoy...
Lawrence : hmm...There is no one here , Baljeet must have seen his own shadow !
Lawrence : wh..Who r u ? No stop !!
Phineas : It's been a quite a while , dad hasn't return yet. Ferb you go check where dad is...

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Lawrence Fletcher , a Vanilla Town has been killed by ???
Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to Town.

A notable skill of Ferb is a technical and technological proficiency he shares with his stepbrother, which he can easily take advantage of and build almost anything he chooses to.

Journey to the Center of Candace (Active) :
Phineas and Ferb build a shrinking submarine and go inside Candace. Use this submarine and drive inside of your target , learn their true nature. You will get Guilty or Innocent result on them.

Night 2 ended !
  3. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  4. @Ryu Kishi
  5. @Midnight Delight
  6. @Tris
  7. @Zemmi
  8. @Fuji
  9. @Kagura
  10. @Gambit
  11. @Don DaSlayer
With 11 players , it will take 6 votes to cap Lynch ! Players have 24 hrs.

Vote Lynch Gambit

Guys at this stage I think we should head on and lynch Gambit because of his D2 inconsistencies. I also noticed another thing tonight, his D2 open post about Fuji's loss which striked as typed by someone who was attempting to masquerade something fishy he had done for the way he did type it initially in such an eloquent way, and of course all the rest. Also LANJI has just died and he was suspecting Gambit firmly. He was so vocal at it.

Fuji looks somewhat better to me now overall because he was a Gambit voter and he didn't have much reason to go for him as a scum diverting the lynch on Ali honestly. Not even the argument that "he eventually knew Ali was Town and so went for Gambit naturally or to look better" works as there are more types of scums around and Ali was suspectable, unless Fuji is Mafia who was suspecting who the SK was and so knew Ali was likely Town and preferred to vote Gambit instead or is playing 4D chess here.
I did spot some reaching in Fuji's posts for his case on me but he does that as Town too. So a +1 for him in comparison to my previous harsh judgement.

Prof similar case as Fuji, but I noticed he quite sheeped Fuji twice both for the LANJI vote in D1 and the Gambit one in D2, I don't like that at all despite he provided reasons each time.

Imo Prof is also another that should get offed in PoE here. Definitely the 2 looking worse right now.

Lastly I would keep an eye on Don because he's been particularly inactive and there's a big chance at least one inactive is a scum and Ali didn't flip like one. The thing's also valid for Ryu who is barely meeting his minimum post quota but at least being more invested also judging off the content of his posts.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Well that was really bad.

I'm still suspicious of Dr, but now I am concerned that he is being set up because Usopp made that comment.
Ekko wasn’t an ordinary role and I’m sure he had his reasons. In fact he even tried to shift the lynch from Alibaba to Prof so I think he had a pretty good reason to post multiple times. All his scenario basically involved lynching Prof in the next phase.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Ekko wasn’t an ordinary role and I’m sure he had his reasons. In fact he even tried to shift the lynch from Alibaba to Prof so I think he had a pretty good reason to post multiple times. All his scenario basically involved lynching Prof in the next phase.
So you think he might have invested him? That is very possible but I would think Usopp would have pushed harder if so, I will have too look back at his posts.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I'm still suspicious of Dr, but now I am concerned that he is being set up because Usopp made that comment.
I feel like scum is rather trying to keep the game dead. Not sure if Prof is being set up though. If Usopp were here, he would defo want to lynch Prof. And knowing Usopp, he would get Prof lynched somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.