[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Lastly I would keep an eye on Don because he's been particularly inactive and there's a big chance at least one inactive is a scum and Ali didn't flip like one. The thing's also valid for Ryu who is barely meeting his minimum post quota but at least being more invested also judging off the content of his posts.
I have never really played with Don, but when he was town, he was a lot more active. But I'd say one of Sanji, Ryu and Don is scum.

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
This post doesn't make sense, if he had already invested him.
I think he meant to say that he has already found him as mafia. Prof appeared guilty in his investigation and he is definitely not Town or the SK.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
This post doesn't make sense, if he had already invested him.
I dunno. I totally interpreted that post in a different way. I thought he was gonna invest Prof ln and with that post above he was trying to make it seem like that framing Prof was gonna be useless because the cop wouldn't visit him anyway lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I dunno. I totally interpreted that post in a different way. I thought he was gonna invest Prof ln and with that post above he was trying to make it seem like that framing Prof was gonna be useless because the cop wouldn't visit him anyway lol.
I agree with your version, that is why I said it doesn't make sense if he had already invested him.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
@Tris I also thought that it might be possible he invested him and got guilty and he wanted to make sure and check him again to make sure he wasn't framed the first time, but I think it's most likely the way you said it.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I have never really played with Don, but when he was town, he was a lot more active. But I'd say one of Sanji, Ryu and Don is scum.
I know Sanji behaves like this all the time Mafia or not, so he is practically NAI to me sadly :( by the way what do you think of my thought process about Gambit and Prof?

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
I know Sanji behaves like this all the time Mafia or not, so he is practically NAI to me sadly :( by the way what do you think of my thought process about Gambit and Prof?
I'd vote Prof anytime. I still think he is scum.

About Gambit... I don't really know lol. Like I didn't read Gambit's posts that closely to notice his inconsistencies but I saw quite a few of us mention this. I liked his D1 posts. My read on Gambit was mostly about those posts. But I don't know how to feel about him anymore :/

I'd see Fuji playing 4D chess. But the main reason why I still sus him is because of Knight.. So Fuji wouldn't be one of the players I'd like to lynch today.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I'm ok with a lynch on Prof as well if that's the direction, as I mentioned they look the scummiest players and I bet they both wanted me dead last phase with their arguments. Perhaps I was right about Prof playing a mind game with me, he probably wished to use me misreading Fuji's post to appear more contributive and of course try to make me look bad at the same time, and Gambit simply trying too hard with his points for the same reasons most likely, focusing over insignificant (for the subject) semantics like that word tempted even, or changing subject entirely from why I didn't vote anyone on D1 to why I did sus Fuji. I also think there are robust chances he has directly to do with Fuji's kill for the way he typed about his loss as well as LANJI's in that LANJI was vocally suspecting him for my matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.