[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No but ya’ll are sure enough to throw votes down over it.

Why do you think I tried to switch to someone other than Alibaba if you think I’m scum? Alibaba was a free town mislynch. Explain to me the motivation.
You jumped on to the Gambit wagon too fast. You thought Fuji and Lanji would convince people to join and you probably wanted to be less suspicious.

I saying I don't know if either of you are town but y'alls interaction doesn't have the town vibe, and now it is starting to feel like you are trying too hard also.

I don't even get the particulars of your argument because you both want to lynch the same person and seem to be on the same page, which I do find strange also.
If i was not town why would i fight ALIBABA'S lynch so fucking hard and just let it happen, which one is easiest huh? Riddle me that? Especially with a town this inactive?

So no we are on the same page? Gimme a break.

I find this interaction between Kagura and Fuji interesting. It's kind of like the one I seen Fuji enter in aother game, it doesn't feel t vs t at all. I would bet with almost certainity one of those are scum. They both could be also but they aren't on the same team for sure.
What do you think of my thought process regarding Fuji? Did you read my posts on the matter?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I find this interaction between Kagura and Fuji interesting. It's kind of like the one I seen Fuji enter in aother game, it doesn't feel t vs t at all. I would bet with almost certainity one of those are scum. They both could be also but they aren't on the same team for sure.
I don't know about Fuji, but I'm definitely trying to help town. He's too salty about yesterday about not being able to convince enough people to vote Gambit.

I don't know about Fuji, but I'm definitely trying to help town. He's too salty about yesterday about not being able to convince enough people to vote Gambit.
Alright miss helpful townie, give me your scum reads from the ACTIVE people none of this inactive sus bs you've been selling us.

And not prof either, who else do you believe is Mafia or scum in general.

This is how I felt yesterday when people mentioned me, I just find you saying this funny because that is what I literally though why don't they tag me.
I was engaging you when talking about you but yeah it feels scummy when people do that, FB just felt scummy all game tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.