[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told him in another post.

He is too over aggressive and hot headed when he plays and sometimes even offensive without a concrete reason even, and I'm far from the only one to have noticed it. Dragomir himself made him notice once.

He should just try to relax more when playing expecially when this phase is so far from ending.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Fuji if you don't sub out my hypothetical vote which will likely be my final vote at eod witll be Gambit. I feel like we can't lose people who are actually active in the thread when we have so many people being inactive.

He is too over aggressive and hot headed when he plays and sometimes even offensive without a concrete reason even
Yeah but I felt perhaps Fuji was thinking that voting Gambit would not have had him lynched and that was a distancing attempt still confident the day would have ended up with Ali's lynch.

Zemmi

GodMommie
So are we lynching Prof today or not?
Both gain a lot of information.

Is Usopp your only reason for wanting to go Prof? because he was the person I said I thought you might be light defending if I remember correctly but I have slept since then....maybe even slept twice since then lol.

You're an absolute dumbass lmfao.
And it didn't happen like you see. Ali was lynched. Was it a miracle? All the way around. You mentioning that didn't make Town all of a sudden follow you.

Also calm down for once regardless because I'm feeling better about you, and I'm the first Gambit voter with Town currently shifting votes, perhaps I'm not so dumb after all.

Let things flow the right way.

And it didn't happen like you see. Ali was lynched. Was it a miracle? All the way around. You mentioning that didn't make Town all of a sudden follow you.

Also calm down for once regardless because I'm feeling better about you, and I'm the first Gambit voter with Town currently shifting votes, perhaps I'm not so dumb after all.

Let things flow the right way.
I CANT CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE DO OR DONT DO, SO I CANT BE RISKING MY MATES LIFE BY TAGGING ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE GAME AND TELLING THEM TO VOTE HIM ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS DUDE.

I DONT CARE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME, ENOUGH WITH YOUR OVERTHINKING AND WALLIES THAT MAKE NO SENSE.

Knight was mostly inactive. I get having a slight scum lean but what did Knight do to make you feel so strongly for it to overrule Fuji’s own thread play?
Well it was mentioned that he was playing his scum self because of his inactiveness as well as him superseding over players sussing him without addressing them as if feeling uncomfortable. I admit I don't know if it was true that was his scum self but I admit I also wasn't personally liking his behaviour independently. So overall that led me to think he was sus.

Fuji 2.0 behaved better complexively so I'm feeling better. I was attempting to analyse the case scenarios to assess the situation better but still picking him as low priority. I would say I'm still analyzing the matter and he looks better.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Im sorry if im getting heated right now but with Sanji/Midnight and FB its a bit much to retain your sanity.
Just walk away from the game for a bit. Get a breather, I do it all the time. You will always have to deal with those types in games.

Well it was mentioned that he was playing his scum self because of his inactiveness as well as him superseding over players sussing him without addressing them as if feeling uncomfortable. I admit I don't know if it was true that was his scum self but I admit I also wasn't personally liking his behaviour independently. So overall that led me to think he was sus.

Fuji 2.0 behaved better complexively so I'm feeling better. I was attempting to analyse the case scenarios to assess the situation better but still picking him as low priority. I would say I'm still analyzing the matter and he looks better.
No what Im getting from this is you got scared that Im fighting back and calling out on your bs, which is what you do as scum.

@Dr_Professor83 @Zemmi

Status
Not open for further replies.