[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mentioning this even earlier you would lash out on me:

My sus on him is more about how Knight behaved rather than how Fuji 2.0 behaved as I mentioned earlier.

I have to admit though there aren't many arguments for Fuji to be Mafia or even scum in general complexively, I also highlighted why he is most likely not the SK, most if not all the scenarios look rather convoluted and non linear.

I would rather focus on others for now.
You certainly call players dumb too soon if this is the quality of your understanding.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Both gain a lot of information.

Is Usopp your only reason for wanting to go Prof? because he was the person I said I thought you might be light defending if I remember correctly but I have slept since then....maybe even slept twice since then lol.
It's true that initially I read Prof as a town and that's why I was defending him. But after his actions last day about the whole Gambit thing, he seems dodgy to me. Even without Ekko's comments. I told Lanji yesterday too. That we can sort the Gambit thing tonight but unfortunately he's not alive so I was kinda waiting for Gambit to come online.

Anyways, I had enough for now. I'll not be checking back in a while. I'm fine with Prof lynch.

@Zemmi @Dr_Professor83 @Tris @Midnight Delight @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Ryu Kishi Lets work together this phase, i would rather lynch Gambit than prof to be honest. Yes Prof couldve been checked by Ekko but after reading Ekkos posts he wasnt super super adamant about a Prof Lynch, like he had 2 other candidates including me.

If he had actual results I believe he would have been more firm.

I think we shouldnt remove the possibility of Prof maybe being checked but i feel better about a Gambit lynch especially because of what happened last phase, there was a lot of resistance to his lynch and Alibaba flipped town.

Now both of them couldve been town but lets be real, scum would rather get rid of Gambit than Alibaba no offense. If Gambit is town that is he is the biggest threat and they had the perfect excuse to get rid of him since i tagged everyone and he was the 2nd wagon.

We really need a scum lynch here.

Please read this.

My sus on him is more about how Knight behaved rather than how Fuji 2.0 behaved as I mentioned earlier.

I have to admit though there aren't many arguments for Fuji to be Mafia or even scum in general complexively, I also highlighted why he is most likely not the SK, most if not all the scenarios look rather convoluted and non linear.

I would rather focus on others for now.
Somehow my post flipped under Fuji's name lol. Must have misquoted.

I was mentioning this even earlier you would lash out on me:

You certainly call players dumb too soon if this is the quality of your understanding.
I saw it, doesnt stop you from being idiotic for thinking i would risk a teammates life by tagging all the players when the guy is almost tied to the main lynch in votes.

I am not you, i dont do that shit.

@Finalbeta would you be willing to lynch Gambit? If not who would you lynch?
Yea he is my priority right now for the reasons I highlighted on my first post. I was ok with going after Prof too but mostly because I wanted to be a diligent townie and not address a vote against the Town's mind once Town would have picked it. But only if that would have been the general direction.

But I kept it on Gambit all the time because we didn't need majority and it wasn't yet discussed. I would prefer to lynch him.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi @Dr_Professor83 @Tris @Midnight Delight @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Ryu Kishi Lets work together this phase, i would rather lynch Gambit than prof to be honest. Yes Prof couldve been checked by Ekko but after reading Ekkos posts he wasnt super super adamant about a Prof Lynch, like he had 2 other candidates including me.

If he had actual results I believe he would have been more firm.

I think we shouldnt remove the possibility of Prof maybe being checked but i feel better about a Gambit lynch especially because of what happened last phase, there was a lot of resistance to his lynch and Alibaba flipped town.

Now both of them couldve been town but lets be real, scum would rather get rid of Gambit than Alibaba no offense. If Gambit is town that is he is the biggest threat and they had the perfect excuse to get rid of him since i tagged everyone and he was the 2nd wagon.

We really need a scum lynch here.

Please read this.
I agree from that post I seen and a couple of others I skimmed through this morning of his it's unlikely he copped him because if he did get a hit he surely would have been pushing hard, in full blown Usopp style. He also wouldn't of made the post where he was talking about the cop shouldn't visit Prof, I think his intention was to visit him last night.

I also tried to skim through and see if I could figure out who he did visit N1 so we might could have a light town read on someone else but if he did it didn't jump out at me.

I saw it, doesnt stop you from being idiotic for thinking i would risk a teammates life by tagging all the players when the guy is almost tied to the main lynch in votes.

I am not you, i dont do that shit.
As I mentioned you are not at the top of the world. Players are not going to vote Gambit out just because you post a one liner lacking substance in which you ask them to vote for him, if not the opposite effect might come into place eventually.

That is not such an appalling strategy for distancing if confident Ali still gets lynched but I admitted even earlier that it was convoluted. You overall didn't just Vote Gambit but still kept your firmness onto him.

You definitely look too over reacting for just a single player's opinion.

As I mentioned you are not at the top of the world. Players are not going to vote Gambit out just because you post a one liner lacking substance in which you ask them to vote for him, if not the opposite effect might come into place eventually.
Lol, me and Prof made a full case on him but ok fam.

Lol, me and Prof made a full case on him but ok fam.
Yeah I did read that and that's the case I had made too even much earlier and yet Town had ignored it and moved on onto Alibaba as doing formerly. The lynch on Alibaba had already gained a lot of momentum and it already felt quite difficult to stop.

Of course this is a matter of different opinions here but you look genuine in thinking it was not a good strategy to distance.

Yeah I did read that and that's the case I had made too even much earlier and yet Town had ignored it and moved on onto Alibaba as doing formerly. The lynch on Alibaba had already gained a lot of momentum and it already felt quite difficult to stop.

Of course this is a matter of different opinions here but you look genuine in thinking it was not a good strategy to distance.
Besides I was myself still ok with lynching Ali despite I had noticed the incongruences with Gambit.

Status
Not open for further replies.