Break Week Progress of My Full One Piece Analysis

Which Mystery or Reveal are you most Excited for?

• Haki Explanation (Inspiration Explained)

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • New Major Reveal (Never Found Before)

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Straw Hats Crew Inspiration (

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Major Deaths

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Wano's Saviors

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Kaido's Defeat (

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Momo's Importance (What he Read in Oden's Journal)

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • The Dawn (Everything related to Sun)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • The Moon (Huge Foreshadowing)

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Pre-Void Century (Biggest OP Lore)

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Greatest Power (Endgame Ability)

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Im-Sama (Identity & Previous Appearance)

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Blackbeard (Role, Secret & Ending)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Shanks (True Identity)

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Post-Wano Events (Upcoming Arcs)

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Crocodile's Secret

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Final War Explained

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Tequila Wolf (Why was it Built)

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Ending (Roles of all Straw Hats & Post-War World)

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
1. Zoro
2. Luffy
3. Usopp
4. ???
In my opinion, Robin will Die before Final War, Zoro is Last Character to Die, Usopp dies but gets revived by Brook (or maybe he Revives Zoro instead to fulfill his Jesus Storyline)
Luffy is 50-50 depending on that Dream of his which he told Ace & Sabo
Post automatically merged:

Oda is not even trying to hide it at this point. And mind you, this was said by one of the most legendary warriors among the giants, the inspiration of Usopp.

The only reason i think Usopp might survive, is because i refuse to believe Story will end without a Book of Usopp Tales existing!
I think he needs to stay & write, he is also only SH imo who could start his own Crew after Luffy's Journey is over

Robin will Die before Final War, Zoro is Last Character to Die, Usopp dies but gets revived by Brook (or maybe he Revives Zoro instead to fulfill his Jesus Storyline)
I actually think it's pretty improbable for Robin to die considering her entire character arc in Enies Lobby was that she wants to live. But, if Oda decides to actually kill Robin, it'll be a pretty daring move and will shock the entire community, lol. Much more than Ace. Damn... it'll indeed be painful if she dies like that after her powerful and much popular moment in EL

The only reason i think Usopp might survive, is because i refuse to believe Story will end without a Book of Usopp Tales existing!
I think he needs to stay & write, he is also only SH imo who could start his own Crew after Luffy's Journey is over
This is a pretty interesting take too. He might actually be writing the book off-panel too. If he dies, I can see his book spreading like Nolan's considering there are so many parallels between them. Then maybe the Syrup village children carry on his will. But if he stays alive after being revived by Brook and starts his own crew, that would be pretty cool too.

Back in Little Garden Oda might have the death of a SH back on his mind with Ussop's words.

There is no chance in hell it happens now, especially after Ace's death and Luffy proclaiming he will not let anyone die ,in his first major battle out of TS.

Considering there might actually be an implication of Luffy's real dream in one of Oda's interview it makes even more unlikely.

Q:Not many enemies or allies had died previously, which made it even more devastating.

A: I don’t want to draw people dying; I just want to draw more post-battle feasts. I mean, how are you supposed to have a good time after someone just died? Those feasts are my ideal image of friendship. In fact, I’d like to end the series with a massive feast.

Back in Little Garden Oda might have the death of a SH back on his mind with Ussop's words.

There is no chance in hell it happens now, especially after Ace's death and Luffy proclaiming he will not let anyone die ,in his first major battle out of TS.

Considering there might actually be an implication of Luffy's real dream in one of Oda's interview it makes even more unlikely.
What about this tho? Pretty recent too (WCI). And like, one of the legendary giants said it so it holds immense value. He might get revived later by Brook's awakening or something but he's definitely dying imo, to become a 'brave warrior' of the sea.

Oda is not even trying to hide it at this point. And mind you, this was said by one of the most legendary warriors among the giants, the inspiration of Usopp.

Tbh at this point, it's not the Left Eye that is bothering me, i'v already prepared a lot to explain it (Including how & why Zoro got his Scar)
But what puzzles me is why does Oda associate "Christian Cross/Jesus Symbolism" with Zoro a lot

1. He was introduced on a Cross
2. Mihawk, his End Goal is someone who carries The Cross
3. Kuma, the Only Shichibukai that had Memorable Experience with Zoro, carried The Bible
4. After Zoro fell on Mihawk's Island, he noticed Huge Tomb Cross
5. Yasuie who bonded with Zoro & was Highlight of his Sub-Adventure in Wano, was killed on a Cross
6. Also Yasuie Name if written in Arabic, refers to Jesus Christ
7. He was bandaged after Roof Fight in Cross Shape
8. Right after that, CP-0 represented Alliance on Shogi Table as a Christian Cross
I think Oda does this to symbolize the burden Zoro must constantly bear to go through every ordeal put in place to test the strength of his willpower to face and overcome death.
For what purpose ? I'm not sure but didn't Zoro said that the moment he decided to become the WSS he threw any attachment to his life away ?

So maybe all this "Christian Cross / Jesus Symbolism" has something to do with the origins of his dream and his core background.

Tashigi isn't a donkey.
They don't understand the beauty of the Zoro x Tashigi ship, the elegance, the importance of their multiple encounters, the intrinsic significance. Obviously that felt like much more than a common relationship, Hiyori - Zoro looks more like a sister brother relationship to me. And honestly I seriously doubt Kuina and Zoro were even blood relatives.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Hiyori - Zoro looks more like a sister brother relationship to me. And honestly I seriously doubt Kuina and Zoro were even blood relatives.
I honestly see it no different from Zoro's relationship with the citizens of Ebisu, or Toko, or Tama. She's just one of the man people of Wano he's fighting on behalf of, but nothing more.

Oda killing the 2nd most popular character in One Piece is like throwing a big ass rock to his own roof, one of the dumbest moves that he could make.
And I still don't like Tashigi, she's annoying as fuck...

Did you all notice that all of the damage Zoro has inflicted on King so far has been on the left side of his face ?

@Salah WG I know you said you've prepared a lot of stuff to explain the Left Eye thing, but I'm still puzzled by how many panels we've seen focusing on the damaged left side of a face lately.

Why is that ? What is the symbolism behind this ?
:zorothink:

Did you all notice that all of the damage Zoro has inflicted on King so far has been on the left side of his face ?

@Salah WG I know you said you've prepared a lot of stuff to explain the Left Eye thing, but I'm still puzzled by how many panels we've seen focusing on the damaged left side of a face lately.

Why is that ? What is the symbolism behind this ?
:zorothink:
Wano Arc is the very reason i got encouraged to start writing my Analysis, cuz man it's so Full of Hints, at this point, i won't be surprised if Oda spoils everything in coming Two Volumes

Left Eye, Moon, Sun, Haoshoku Haki ... etc has all been repeated & hinted at countless times in this Arc, they are 100% related & tell a single Story.

It's all about a certain Cosmic Energy (Most probably Haki), we've seen that just like it is part of Living Beings, it can still be imbued into Non-Living Things & effect Surroundings, from forging Black Blades (That remain even after Owner's Death), to splitting Sky, to hearing Millennial Stones ... etc

Now imagine if this Energy is circulating in entire World, creating a Balance, Harmony between everything, allowing Earth, Sun & Moon to function together, the same Energy that created Germa Siblings, same Energy that gives some Races their Pöwers, same Energy that u can see rotating in every single Devil Fruit ... etc

Now think what would happen, if this very Balance of Energy is threatened, tempered with !! Imagine if Harmony between Planet, Sun & Moon was damaged ! It would give rise to a Story that spans hundreds & hundreds of Years & that is what Oda is writing, he wants a Story that ends with World Unity, Peace, Balance & Harmony, so he needs to start this Story by destroying that Universe Balance

The Eyes are basically representation of the effects of this Energy & Fate on certain People, and it's not just about the Scars or losing your Eye, Double-Layered Eyes are also very important. It's not coincidence that Oda decided to make his One-Eyed Swordsman train to Defeat the Double-Layered Eyes Swordsman & exactly lose his Eye when he was having alone time with him for 2 Years

It's all about this Circular Energy, the Story has always been about Haki or this World Energy & how it effects literally everything.
Now imagine what would someone who is already sitting on World Ruling Throne & having Highest Authority bow to him want?
What could his Goal be beyond what he already has?

Answer is simple, take control of this Energy, take control of everything, take control of "Fate"!
This is one of reasons, D. are Natural Enemy of Gods, it's cuz they have Fate on their side, they are only ones who can Counter Im-Sama

I have so so much more to talk about & explain about all of this, but all i'm gonna say is that none of this was from me, Oda himself mentioned these things, it has always been the inspiration for his Story

Also regarding King, i can only share one thing for now
Oda choosing the Character named "King" to have "Fire Powers" is not a Coincidence

Wano Arc is the very reason i got encouraged to start writing my Analysis, cuz man it's so Full of Hints, at this point, i won't be surprised if Oda spoils everything in coming Two Volumes

Left Eye, Moon, Sun, Haoshoku Haki ... etc has all been repeated & hinted at countless times in this Arc, they are 100% related & tell a single Story.

It's all about a certain Cosmic Energy (Most probably Haki), we've seen that just like it is part of Living Beings, it can still be imbued into Non-Living Things & effect Surroundings, from forging Black Blades (That remain even after Owner's Death), to splitting Sky, to hearing Millennial Stones ... etc

Now imagine if this Energy is circulating in entire World, creating a Balance, Harmony between everything, allowing Earth, Sun & Moon to function together, the same Energy that created Germa Siblings, same Energy that gives some Races their Pöwers, same Energy that u can see rotating in every single Devil Fruit ... etc

Now think what would happen, if this very Balance of Energy is threatened, tempered with !! Imagine if Harmony between Planet, Sun & Moon was damaged ! It would give rise to a Story that spans hundreds & hundreds of Years & that is what Oda is writing, he wants a Story that ends with World Unity, Peace, Balance & Harmony, so he needs to start this Story by destroying that Universe Balance

The Eyes are basically representation of the effects of this Energy & Fate on certain People, and it's not just about the Scars or losing your Eye, Double-Layered Eyes are also very important. It's not coincidence that Oda decided to make his One-Eyed Swordsman train to Defeat the Double-Layered Eyes Swordsman & exactly lose his Eye when he was having alone time with him for 2 Years

It's all about this Circular Energy, the Story has always been about Haki or this World Energy & how it effects literally everything.
Now imagine what would someone who is already sitting on World Ruling Throne & having Highest Authority bow to him want?

Answer is simple, take control of this Energy, take control of everything, take control of "Fate"!
This is one of reasons, D. are Natural Enemy of Gods, it's cuz they have Fate on their side, they are only ones who can Counter Im-Sama

I have so so much more to talk about & explain about all of this, but all i'm gonna say is that none of this was from me, Oda himself mentioned these things, it has always been the inspiration for his Story

Oda choosing the Character named "King" to have "Fire Powers" is not a Coincidence

I am not going to lie. I need that write up

Hey guys, i'm replying here cuz i would appreciate if you can maybe help me
I want you to list as much Similarities as possible you can remember between Straw Hats (Aside from Luffy)
Whatever it is, Design, Backstory, Powers, Interactions ... etc
Not only it would help me check if i missed anything while making my Analysis but i think it can be Fun & Nice Trivia

Just not things like they appeared on Same Panel or they fought similar Opponents ... etc
I'm talking about Details that define them where multiple SHs match
For example:
  • Robin, Brook & Chopper are DF Users, the Rest are not
  • Jinbe, Brook & Usopp are Former Captains, the Rest are not
  • Franky, Robin were Enemies of SHs before they joined
  • .... etc

I want you to list as much Similarities as possible you can remember between Straw Hats (Aside from Luffy)
Not only it would help me check if i missed anything while making my Analysis but i think it can be Fun & Nice Trivia

Just not things like they appeared on Same Panel or they fought similar Opponents ... etc
For example:
  • .... etc
You could say that Franky, Chopper and Sanji were rejected by their biological families. Then raised by a mentor/pseudo father figure.
Post automatically merged:

You could say that Franky, Chopper and Sanji were rejected by their biological families. Then raised by a mentor/pseudo father figure.
Sorry for the double post, but another example is that Nami, Usopp, Robin, and Sanji all have moms who have died. Whereas Luffy and Zoro’s moms could be dead but we cannot say for certain that they are.

Last edited:

For example:
  • .... etc
Sure

Robin and Nami sailed with the SHs before officially joining.

They both have ties to a warlord

Both “betrayed” the Straw Hats

Both have/had a former marine benefactor

Both their mothers played a huge role in their backstory unlike other straw hats