[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
So in this scenario Gambit would flip scum anyways right?

Anyways you say you dont trust me, is it because of Knight or something else?

And lets switch things up a bit, who do you trust and town read at the moment?
I think so.

I don't trust you because of Knight. I even said this multiple times. :catcry: That's why I wouldn't wanna lynch you this dp. Lynching you because of Knight is just meh imo. It wouldn't be really fair.

Well I was town reading Lanji, but he is dead now. Believe it or not, but this leaves Beta only. I was neutral on Zem and Kagura. My susses are Prof and Ryu. And possibly Don.

Hbu?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
On a serious note though, I revisited that statement because if Fuji is Mafia and Gambit is SK that would make Prof most likely Mafia and I explained why Fuji and Prof in the same Mafia team is no no to me, why would Prof sheep Fuji like that yesterday.

I think Fuji is probably genuine in thinking strategizing in distancing was bad so the scenario of Fuji Mafia and Gambit Mafia with Prof SK also looks meh.

And Fuji as SK voting Gambit feels also meh because he would eventually expose himself to the tracker if Alibaba flips Mafia then and not just that, also to Mafia if Gambit was Mafia. Too much unnecessary attention.

I think so.

I don't trust you because of Knight. I even said this multiple times. :catcry: That's why I wouldn't wanna lynch you this dp. Lynching you because of Knight is just meh imo. It wouldn't be really fair.

Well I was town reading Lanji, but he is dead now. Believe it or not, but this leaves Beta only. I was neutral on Zem and Kagura. My susses are Prof and Ryu. And possibly Don.

Hbu?
I trust Prof off tone, Zemmi could be SK but she didnt want me to sub out and im easily swayed by emotions lmao, she seemed to want me to stay and idk if she would do that if she is scum.

She was also tagging Alibaba multiple times to come talk to avoid a mislynch which is a good point for her.

Those two are my only good reads atm. Rest is null.

Scum i already said who,

Gambit/Kagura/(had Zem here too but could be midnight as third) and for sk Ryu or FB.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Wait Tris if you sus prof why are you trying to dismiss the idea of Ekko maybe checking him.
Cuz Ekko wasn't pushing for him at all. He wanted Ali lynched. He also said that the cop should target Prof and stuff like that D2. It doesn't seem like Ekko checked Prof.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Ekko wasn't really pushing anyone. So this makes me think that everyone he targeted turned up inno or he was possibly blocked. And if he checked someone he probably put that person in his town reads.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
Ekko wasn't really pushing anyone. So this makes me think that everyone he targeted turned up inno or he was possibly blocked. And if he checked someone he probably put that person in his town reads.
Thats why I wanted to kbow who he checked

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
The most shocking thing in this game is that for two consecutive days the daylynch target is the same player I was the first in absolute to start the wagon on.

That's something that did never occur in the history of this site and makes me feel better about my playstyle.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
The most shocking thing in this game is that for two consecutive days the daylynch target is the same player I was the first in absolute to start the wagon on.

That's something that did never occur in the history of this site and makes me feel better about my playstyle.
It basically means that Town liked my way of thinking through.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Didnt he say right after that they could be mafia too lmao.
I didnโ€™t understand that. Why say that then?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
You also said that Gambit, Ekko and Beta are town for sure. Why vote Gambit if you think he is town?
I voted to not get banned from game. had no internet for a day. Ekko was town I believe beta is too. Im not sure about gambit too , but have no tune to reread what I missed

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
And no one is banning you.
Oh he meant he doesnโ€™t wanna get subbed out. Thatโ€™s why he is posting now.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.