rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

It's that time again where Goat posting his daily chapter analysis and review.

Gonna hands some L's first.

"Luffy is not a top tier."

Luffy splits the sky against Kaido. Something only Yonko level fighters can do.

"Momo bits Kaido, Momo is top tier confirmed."

That was just a gag and Kaido barely felt it anyway. That's like saying Momo did more damage than most Supernova on the roof which is not possible.

With that out of the way, let's jump in.

Nami making clothes for baby lions.:amazing::blush::sweat:And he's wearing Bellemere's I am lion clothes.:neesama:

Onigashima slowly reaching Flower Capital......

Momo.

Luffy smacking Kaido to the ground.:lumazed:

Momo got decent character development I must admit.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's a crybaby though.:luuh:

And Momo biting Kaido......

Man, Luffy saves Momo from being killed.:kriwhat:

Jack and Perospero beating the Dukes.

But off-screened though?

Zoro and Sanji fighting side by side.

"I will beat Kaido"

You got it Luffy.

Big Mom got bruised by Kidd and Law?

Luffy and Kaido CoC clash.

Luffy and Kaido splits the heavens.

Truly the epitome of the strongest.

The moon is back so do the Sulong Dukes.

And they just one shots Jack and Perospero........

Orochi is back just to get his head cut off again.

Good chapter.

Ok ok...why Luffy wasn't that strong one hour ago? How exactly he jumped from moment when his hit with haki barely do a thing to a hit that split the sky? This is pure bullshit writing.
Jack was not just wasted, he was thrown into garbage.
Lolda is trash!
One Piece will be never number 1 in sales again!

20-th place is waiting for Lolzda, case he deserved it.

Ok ok...why Luffy wasn't that strong one hour ago? How exactly he jumped from moment when his hit with haki barely do a thing to a hit that split the sky? This is pure bullshit writing.
Lolda is trash!

How did he "barely" do a thing? Kaido was exhausted and breathing heavily.

The only reason he lost is because he fucked up the CoC usage like Kaido said. Which makes sense because he just learned it.

H

humanbeing

Lolda is trash!

well quitting reading one piece is always an option no one is forced to read something he doesn't like anymore.

B

Ballel

Momo biting Kaido is like walking barefoot on a lego : hurts like hell but doesnt make any damage :D
Stepping on Legos is overrated. I read that throughout the internet as an example of something extremely painful. But really it isn't that bad.
Are people serious about this or is it just a meme?

How did he "barely" do a thing? Kaido was exhausted and breathing heavily.

The only reason he lost is because he fucked up the CoC usage like Kaido said. Which makes sense because he just learned it.
My problem is that only KKG was able to made whole that strong haki clash happen in DressRosa arc, when waves and everything shaked case of power of haki clash. Right now Luffy in base made the sky split, which mean this clash is stronger then in DressRosa. But one hour ago normal clash lile that even didn't made waves of the sea shake. So this scene has no sence. If earlier Luffy's attacks was strong enough whole Onigashima should shake before you can show Sky Split. So it has no sence. Whole scene is nonsence.
well quitting reading one piece is always an option no one is forced to read something he doesn't like anymore.
I'm going quite after Wano ends. I'm not enjoying this manga right now at all, but I want to drop it once and for all when time comes, with no comeback. So that's my reason to continue till Wano ends.

why Luffy wasn't that strong one hour ago? How exactly he jumped from moment when his hit with haki barely do a thing to a hit that split the sky?

this is what happened when we see Luffy vs Kaido on panel last time and rest of the time fight was off paneled....and current Luffy has more stamina than last time.....so this panel was "foreshadow" of whatever happened this chapter....that panel in 1026 represents that Luffy is on that playing field....you people try to find so called "logic" only for the characters you hate...for your favorites, you don't give a shit about it....:cantseeme:

H

humanbeing

Oda made even Kid believe that Luffy can beat Kaido D: so he tells the fans indirectly they should believe in Luffy too.
and he already said he think he made Kaido too strong and the he and Luffy will find a solution.
at the end of it, Luffy will solo Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.