Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lance hint about Kanjuro is a false allarm, he's down for good... And that Orochi's turn will come After the Calamities.
Fuku's is coming either right before the WG (Hawkins/Apoo), or at the same time or right after.
Leaving the Shogun and his goons aside, I totally agree with your schedule.

Not gonna waste my time here

It's the definition of bad matchup lmao
Just like Akainu/Ace or Mihawk/Jozu
I think the thing with Kanjuro (not saying Lance's hints has to tie to him), is that he's a more of a tragic figure and Oda has a reluctance to kill anyone. When I put Kanjuro there, I didn't mean for him to be an opponent, sorry. I just meant that it's possible he reveals his true self to Kin/Kiku (i.e. I wouldn't be surprised if he's healing/bandaging them right now because his role is complete)

Random thought

Kid and Law should worry more about getting good and strong crewmates, Luffy could only reach this high because of his crew.

Look at Zoro in the rooftop saving Luffy's ass and sacrifing himself to block an attack so everyone could escape

Sanji carried the crew at the Live Floor until Zoro came back and saved like 4 crewmembers and lots of Samurai from Queen and Perospero, even when Marco was done he kept fighting.

Meanwhile Heat called Sanji pathetic for calling help while he fights some fodder during the whole raid :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Random thought

Kid and Law should worry more about getting good and strong crewmates, Luffy could only reach this high because of his crew.

Look at Zoro in the rooftop saving Luffy's ass and sacrifing himself to block an attack so everyone could escape

Sanji carried the crew at the Live Floor until Zoro came back and saved like 4 crewmembers and lots of Samurai from Queen and Perospero, even when Marco was done he kept fighting.

Meanwhile Heat called Sanji pathetic for calling help while he fights some fodder during the whole raid :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Every team needs a big Three

sanji chapter please
Pppp
Random thought

Heat has no shame with his goofy ass design . Fodder. Could not even defeat an f6

I think the thing with Kanjuro (not saying Lance's hints has to tie to him), is that he's a more of a tragic figure and Oda has a reluctance to kill anyone. When I put Kanjuro there, I didn't mean for him to be an opponent, sorry. I just meant that it's possible he reveals his true self to Kin/Kiku (i.e. I wouldn't be surprised if he's healing/bandaging them right now because his role is complete)
So you see some redemption happening for him.
Well, ngl, them (Kinemon, Kanjuro, Kiku) being all by themself on the 1st floor attic is suspicious...
And the chances of him finally getting the meaning of Oden sacrifice and putting his actor performance on 2nd Place would be some real development. But that would also nullify every chance of Kin, Kiku, Ashura being dead... Which I would not like tbh.

I think that panel time should be given to Killer vs Hawkins (BM fight repercussions), Drake vs Apoo (Numbers) and hell, even Raizo vs Fukurukuju deserves that panel time more than Kanjuro does imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.