Status
Not open for further replies.
So you see some redemption happening for him.
Well, ngl, them (Kinemon, Kanjuro, Kiku) being all by themself on the 1st floor attic is suspicious...
And the chances of him finally getting the meaning of Oden sacrifice and putting his actor performance on 2nd Place would be some real development. But that would also nullify every chance of Kin, Kiku, Ashura being dead... Which I would not like tbh.

I think that panel time should be given to Killer vs Hawkins (BM fight repercussions), Drake vs Apoo (Numbers) and hell, even Raizo vs Fukurukuju deserves that panel time more than Kanjuro does imo...
Oh trust me, I agree, I just think standard Oda writing involves redemption of "grey" characters (i.e.those with tragic pasts) and reluctance to kill protagonists. Biggest thing to me is I don't think Oda will:

- Prevent Tsuru and Kinemon meeting again after 20 years
- Kiku and Izou losing each other after not seeing each other for 20+ years (for Izo at least)
- Kanjuro getting his redemption, especially since Oda decided it was important to highlight his horrible past before explaining why he'd listen to Orochi

Idk, just things to think about. I severely doubt any scabbard is dying, and have accepted that it's an absolute rarity to kill a good characters (i.e. Pedro...who may still not be dead lol, but I think he is). The difference with Pedro and the Scabbards is Pedro's story was effectively complete, theirs technically isn't. No way Luffy doesn't meet Kin again, it's just one of those things.

Remember when people were theorizing that SH Grand Fleet will come to Wano, otherwise the raid would fail :pepecafe:
A lot of us, including me, couldn't fathom the idea that what we had was enough. But some people definitely:

- severely underscaled the scabbards, or at least Inu and Neko
- Underscaled Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Kid and Law
- Overscaled the F6 and Numbers
- Didn't account for Tama....

It's definitely a mix of these things. Guaranteed most people didn't expect Kid/Law to hold off BM by themselves, nor Luffy/Yamato with Kaido, nor expected the BPs in general to be weaker (so far) than originally thought. It is what it is though lol

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oh trust me, I agree, I just think standard Oda writing involves redemption of "grey" characters (i.e.those with tragic pasts) and reluctance to kill protagonists. Biggest thing to me is I don't think Oda will:

- Prevent Tsuru and Kinemon meeting again after 20 years
- Kiku and Izou losing each other after not seeing each other for 20+ years (for Izo at least)
- Kanjuro getting his redemption, especially since Oda decided it was important to highlight his horrible past before explaining why he'd listen to Orochi

Idk, just things to think about. I severely doubt any scabbard is dying, and have accepted that it's an absolute rarity to kill a good characters (i.e. Pedro...who may still not be dead lol, but I think he is). The difference with Pedro and the Scabbards is Pedro's story was effectively complete, theirs technically isn't. No way Luffy doesn't meet Kin again, it's just one of those things.
Kanjuro was also the last person with Yasu's body. I think learning he gave Yasu a proper burial would go a long way of redeeming him.

Status
Not open for further replies.